Thread: Forum formatting

Post Fiend

Forum formatting

I rarely have any problems with this game and I never complain because it's fun and free.

But I have one thing I hate about Utopia. Why do my forum posts loose their formatting? I use my phone mostly so it's especially annoying to go back and edit so that there are proper spaces.

Suggestions: fix the forums so that I don't have to add <p> all the time.

Regular
    Very much seconded. This mostly seems to happen when replying to an ingame pm or forum post on my phone, but it happens on the laptop/PC occasionally as well.

It's mildly annoying rather than a deal-breaker, but it is still a bug of sorts.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Veteran
    agreed

Post Fiend
    Bumping this because it's still a huge frustration for me. I'm the monarch of my kd and use third party communication tools, but I also use the kingdom forum for longer, detailed instructions. In the last two days I've put up neatly formatted posts then had to go through and edit it all when it lost the spacing. That's not the kind of thing I want to spend my time doing in a game.

This is my only serious complaint (well, that and the incredibly antagonistic posters in these forums). Thanks for all you guys do.

Edit: For detail's sake, this is an issue on two different Windows PCs and on my android.

i think if you are using munk you need to be hitting refresh button every time you enter your KD or War forums, I presume for in-game Mail as well, otherwise its thinking you are in mobile version or something like this and it wraps you in html or whatever for some reason... hitting refresh (dropping the bot) will clear this up, once you go back to a game page the bot should come back up

Post Fiend
    The entire game is not yet very mobile-friendly... so playing on phone has some drawbacks.

I hope they will fix this first thing, not other fancy mechanics stuff.

Thread Information