Thread: dragon sent through cf

dragon sent through cf

we received a gold dragon with 114k health through a cf, our nw was 11.4m.

Dragon HP = Dragon Type HP Mod * Relations Modifier *( Receiving Kingdom NW / 132)

2.625*0.25*(11400000/132) = 56676.136363636

or am i just a noob.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by too many noobs View Post
    we received a gold dragon with 114k health through a cf, our nw was 11.4m.

Dragon HP = Dragon Type HP Mod * Relations Modifier *( Receiving Kingdom NW / 132)

2.625*0.25*(11400000/132) = 56676.136363636

or am i just a noob.
    Was it by chance right after the CF was accepted? I know the game allows attacks to go through shortly after because there is a delay in it being registered. Unless the formula has changed then that should he the HP of a Gold with no relations.

cf had been accepted for over a day before this happened.

May 21 of YR5 We have entered into a formal ceasefire with -- (#:#). It will be unbreakable until June 15 of YR5!

July 1 of YR5 A Gold Dragon, Toothless, from -- (#:#) has begun ravaging our lands!

would also like to add that it isnt a big deal, just wanted to point out that dragon hp is off went sent through cf.
    Last edited by too many noobs; 21-12-2017 at 05:47.

Any confirmation from devs or support, however this works, on whether or not it is incorrect or accurate? I want to know if I'm a noob.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by too many noobs View Post
    Any confirmation from devs or support, however this works, on whether or not it is incorrect or accurate? I want to know if I'm a noob.
    If the dragon is started before the CF is accepted, then it does not get the CF health point penalty.

Dragon HP is determined at the time the Dragon is sent.

It appears you received a Dragon with Normal-Unfriendly health range... One thing that has crossed my mind before is that does CF mean a proposed Ceasefire in which your relations become "Non Aggression Pact", or does it refer to EoWCFs... Now the latter I know you are technically still in War relations, so does that mean a Dragon started prior to, but sent during EoWCF would have 100% health? or is it just not possible to send a Dragon in this period?

The latter could potentially explain it, but wouldn't seem to make a lot of sense.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Runefire View Post
    If the dragon is started before the CF is accepted, then it does not get the CF health point penalty.
    That doesn't really make sense. If its started with no relations and sent during war it gets 100%. Why would the way the formula is applied change only for that?

Rattlehead could be right in that it means eowcf, but that seems odd.

Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
    Dragon HP is determined at the time the Dragon is sent.

It appears you received a Dragon with Normal-Unfriendly health range... One thing that has crossed my mind before is that does CF mean a proposed Ceasefire in which your relations become "Non Aggression Pact", or does it refer to EoWCFs... Now the latter I know you are technically still in War relations, so does that mean a Dragon started prior to, but sent during EoWCF would have 100% health? or is it just not possible to send a Dragon in this period?

The latter could potentially explain it, but wouldn't seem to make a lot of sense.
    We received the dragon before we went to war so I'm not sure what would have actually caused it to have the higher health. We broke CF 20h or so after we got the dragon, and then went to war.
    Last edited by too many noobs; 24-12-2017 at 22:23.

Thread Information