Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Regular
    It would appear that Ronins figured out what exactly would have happened if it stayed 1 vs 1, and decided to try something else. As someone else pointed out above, they never disputed the attempts to deliberately involve other kds into this, if only to hit their own kd. Apparently, all this outside interference hurts FGs the most, as their land ultimately ends up all over the server..

Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post

How did Fraddy girls get their 3/3 WW? let me tell you, they kill their opponents with BOREDOM prior to declaring! they bore them to death with these stupid antics until they suck the life out of you, not in a dominating way, but with the most obnoxious way. NO ONE WANTS TO BE IN A HOSTILE FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS! it just suck, I blame the dev for making this possible w/ the new mechanics, switch it back. You got people like frost girls taking advantage of this crap by playing like wusses. Where are Ronin's protection from this stupid ****? FG should get deleted for boring at least 4 KDs to death prior to declaring! Smh, is this how uto is supposed to be played? like boring cowards? sheshhh, smh. [Comment removed for content]
    Maybe dont vulture a kd that have just been through a similar situation next time when you yourself have pumped and it wont take us several weeks to get an advantage..? :D

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Post Fiend
    V u chicken p with a lame a$$ strategy u r so proud of. I promise u that u won't get that war win u want. Heck u might not even get a war with us if u don't man up and declare soon with the number of randoms (or some ppl call it land drops) we r getting (whether we tag free hits or hostile). Don't come crying here later on babe.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    V u chicken p with a lame a$$ strategy u r so proud of. I promise u that u won't get that war win u want. Heck u might not even get a war with us if u don't man up and declare soon with the number of randoms (or some ppl call it land drops) we r getting (whether we tag free hits or hostile). Don't come crying here later on babe.
    LOL you tag "free hits" then complain about randoms?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    LOL you tag "free hits" then complain about randoms?

I tag hostile too. U think people cares? Pfft

Post Fiend
    I tag hostile too. U think people cares? Pfft
    you told them to hit you.....

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    you told them to hit you.....
    lol this is how I see it as an outsider.. fg called out some friends to land drop their massacred mytics and told to hit ronin.. ronin ask fg to tell friends to stop hittin.. fg says you cannot avoid getting random because you guys are too fat... then ronin say f*ck it so land drop then... invited all server to hit.... fg cries why you giving our acres.. ronin says this is how you want us to play, if you want to win declare now... fg says imma stick to being lame coz I can't still win even till eoa,..

so bad news people no war.. this conflict will be known as the "lamest hostile of all ages"...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    lol this is how I see it as an outsider.. fg called out some friends to land drop their massacred mytics and told to hit ronin.. ronin ask fg to tell friends to stop hittin.. fg says you cannot avoid getting random because you guys are too fat... then ronin say f*ck it so land drop then... invited all server to hit.... fg cries why you giving our acres.. ronin says this is how you want us to play, if you want to win declare now... fg says imma stick to being lame coz I can't still win even till eoa,..

so bad news people no war.. this conflict will be known as the "lamest hostile of all ages"...
    Exactly that. I didn't know how lame FG was until now. B

Post Fiend

haha you are delusional

Exactly that. I didn't know how lame FG was until now. B
    You actually have no proof whatsoever showing that we called in "friends" to landdrop faery mystics....unlike the actual verified proof by the community of Ronins' attempt to have "friends" and "randoms" mass landdrop them out of hostile.

Do you guys even Uto bro?

There is no rule the rulebooks thats says we cant drag out hostiles...like there is no rule book that says you cant call in friends to help in your conflicts

but dont be a crazy rager on the keyboard saying we throw dirt when your the only one playing dirty
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    You actually have no proof whatsoever showing that we called in "friends" to landdrop faery mystics....unlike the actual verified proof by the community of Ronins' attempt to have "friends" and "randoms" mass landdrop them out of hostile.

Do you guys even Uto bro?

There is no rule the rulebooks thats says we cant drag out hostiles...like there is no rule book that says you cant call in friends to help in your conflicts

but dont be a crazy rager on the keyboard saying we throw dirt when your the only one playing dirty
    Where's the "actual verified proof" of the community? I just hear here people yapping justifying bout something they did and acting like saint and with no actual proof of conversation shown... Yes you're absolutely right, there are no rules written here. Who make the rules anyway, the gods of utopia? So why you crying before bout ronin hitting you 3 days after cf with sparta and wanting to drag this till eoa because of that? Hmmm, so now you can make rules but others not? Double standard? Im not even saying it against the rules, I'm just saying it's lame, weak or poor (there gave you some synonyms so you can understand better what I'm saying)...LOL

Atleast for me I don't act or pretend to be clean like all this saints in the forums. Finish the damn conflict already... anyway back prepping to fsu the mod's kd..

Post Demon
    To be fair I don't think landdrop is a magic tool to make a turnarround, one should think it was so with all the accusations flying arround, it is more a way to remove acres from the conflict. OOW you can't massively landdrop due to gb protetion, intra hits would be much more effective, I think intras might even have reduced loses for the defender.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    To be fair I don't think landdrop is a magic tool to make a turnarround, one should think it was so with all the accusations flying arround, it is more a way to remove acres from the conflict. OOW you can't massively landdrop due to gb protetion, intra hits would be much more effective, I think intras might even have reduced loses for the defender.
    smart...

who is winning?

Lend me your ears you infidels, for an opportunity to atone has come upon you! The mighty Mansoor in his benevolence extends to you an olive branch, so that upon the day in which you are wiped from this earth, you may still find peace in the after life - Raise your heads and your voices - and sing praises to the mighty Mansoor!

Thread Information