Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 525

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

  1. #226
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    So what happen to this? If ronin wants to give land, why are they against bb’s notice. Doesnt make sense..
    I gather it has to do with whom would be benefiting from the acres.

  2. #227
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    So what happen to this? If ronin wants to give land, why are they against bbs notice. Doesnt make sense..
    It wont. If it doesn't benefits them, they call it sh*play, shady or dirty but if it does they justify it and gave BS excuses. Just a bunch of hypocrites. It's sickening.

  3. #228
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    35
    Blah blah blah, same thing different day. Now 4 15 asked for help because they cannot best Ronin. Don't be fooled by their acts. It's obvious 4 15 is playing dumb and that cheat mod is in cahoots with 4 15. If you can't best Ronin just surrender CF, no need to play dirty and get your girl friend to help.

  4. #229
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    19
    You can throw the "he's a mod" card all you want, doesn't mean anything. He's just a mod on the forums to keep the prima donnas here in line. How he plays the game is completely up to him.

    Also, to ronins: drop the innocent victim act.. you guys did the same thing early age. #fact

  5. #230
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    580
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    I appreciate the attempt to shield me, Cheetzy, but I don't think it's necessary here mate. Ronins flat out tried to farm their acres to someone outside the hostile. They got caught. I see no reason not to just state the facts as they are. I was informed of what you were attempting, I ordered the wave before it could happen. Obviously you're not going to like it, but you should have considered that before you tried farming yourself out to a third party from what you were claiming was a hostile.
    I don't get why you don't say which KD it was though - presumably you know otherwise you wouldn't know that it happened.

  6. #231
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    35
    QQ, same poop different day. Ends up being the same no matter which way you want to spin it. Ultimately, it's still no war and 2vs1, those kids would of lost against ronin's 1 on 1. One of them already did, one of them were about to that's why he asked for help. I hope emeriti wave resilience. Would be a delight. Maybe ronin can farm land out and eme take their land. Anyways, still no war, fg too scared and became Fraddy Girls. See what I did there? Fg? Fraddy girls? Proooo

  7. #232
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,909
    A few things

    1. Mods are allowed to play. They don't have any magical powers in game
    2. Mods are allowed to express their opinions on any matter that they wish to, whether they're involved or not, just like every other user
    3. No one is permabanned (or even banned) for sharing pertinent information. Claiming that you'll be punished for sharing in-game information that works against a mods kingdom is ill informed at best and purposely spreading misinformation to make the forums look bad at worst.
    4. If you believe that a mod is acting unfairly/biased/what-have-you, let me or one of the other forum mods know and we'll look into it.
    5. If you have any more comments on the mods, please make them in a more suitable thread or PM. This war/hostile thread is not the appropriate place.

  8. #233
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    35
    When are you guys going to do away with throttling ? If the other kd does not surrender it gives the other kd no choice but to have a poop age for the rest of the age because one kd is too stupid to know they lost and admit it.can I be a mod?

  9. #234
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Few islands after 1:1
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by 4gz View Post
    You can throw the "he's a mod" card all you want, doesn't mean anything. He's just a mod on the forums to keep the prima donnas here in line. How he plays the game is completely up to him.

    Also, to ronins: drop the innocent victim act.. you guys did the same thing early age. #fact
    Can refresh the memory what ronin did? All i remember was ronin ww against resilient. Any other bitter encounters?

  10. #235
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    35
    That cheat mod said he attacked because land was going to be taken away from ronin. That's his excuse. So the end result is ronin got double hostile.and 20k gone, so they were either greedy and wanted those acres or they were commanded by Fraddy girls to attack because they will declare soon and wanted to kill off ronin's army some more.

  11. #236
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Can refresh the memory what ronin did? All i remember was ronin ww against resilient. Any other bitter encounters?
    I heard those scrubs resilience did an abduction wave right before they surrendered, dirty chicken heads

  12. #237
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post
    I heard those scrubs resilience did an abduction wave right before they surrendered, dirty chicken heads
    I heard they also practice witchcraft AND all their fathers, collectively, smelled of elder berries.

  13. #238
    Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    96
    I like to know who this mod's kd competitor are saying. I only see ronin and bb in their range. Is it BB then that they like to farm out? Ronin cried foul when BB notices them and now they like to farm out to them... Reasons are getting ridiculous from this people washing their filthy hands...lol

  14. #239
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtMcGurt View Post
    I heard they also practice witchcraft AND all their fathers, collectively, smelled of elder berries.
    I knew it... Those dirty sea monkeys

  15. #240
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    I like to know who this mod's kd competitor are saying. I only see ronin and bb in their range. Is it BB then that they like to farm out? Ronin cried foul when BB notices them and now they like to farm out to them... Reasons are getting ridiculous from this people washing their filthy hands...lol
    True that. I smell fake news. These Donald Trumps lying to us. Fake news AF, just another kd holding grudge for losing, what do you expect from an 0/2 kd? Gotta find any way to win lol, talking might amongst themselves when they are 0/2, gtfoh

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •