Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    I think this post warrant an edit. For yourself to be siding mansoor who is accusing ronins as cheater, this is a lack of class for false accusation. As a mod, a low class of myself would expect a better from a moderator. Sorry to say that, kinda amazed actually.

However you then mentioned ‘not in a cheating against the rules way’.. eh which is which? Cheater or not? Therefore, edit the post me think. It shall definitely give a sense of satisfaction to some forum guys to see a mod editing their own post.
    Don't ****play and you won't get comments like these.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    Not. Even. Close.

I'm amazed I am actually saying this, but I'm with Mansoor on this one. Maybe not in a cheating against-the-rules way, but we have definitely seen some shady play from them this age if the accounts I've heard are correct, and I have every reason to believe they are.
    No one is clean. Not even these mods who are still playing the game so don't ever pretend to be one. It is either we did something directly, indirectly or aware (but keep our mouth shut) of shady things done in our kingdom. We all are dirty beasts playing this game to have fun or to achieve something. If you say they have then please provide something concrete so we would know rather than just spit accusations specially coming from a forum mod who are supposed to be non partisan in forums.

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    No one is clean. Not even these mods who are still playing the game so don't ever pretend to be one. It is either we did something directly, indirectly or aware (but keep our mouth shut) of shady things done in our kingdom. We all are dirty beasts playing this game to have fun or to achieve something. If you say they have then please provide something concrete so we would know rather than just spit accusations specially coming from a forum mod who are supposed to be non partisan in forums.
    So what has the mods done?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So what has the mods done?
    You DM them and ask otherwise you get permaban in forums.

You DM them and ask otherwise you get permaban in forums.
    So you talk a lot of **** but can't come up with anything when confronted. I see

Why everbody jelous on ronins? Let them play.Many players don't know how to play just crying

Regular
    So you talk a lot of **** but can't come up with anything when confronted. I see
    huh? told u if i post here i will get permaban you want details? I give you his loc and what he done.. PM me..

huh? told u if i post here i will get permaban you want details? I give you his loc and what he done.. PM me..
    You don't get permabanned for such things. So spit it out. Unless you are lying which seems to be the case.

Regular
    You don't get permabanned for such things. So spit it out. Unless you are lying which seems to be the case.
    you sure bout that? i sure people got banned for it maybe not permanent but banned nonetheless.
    are you afraid to hear the truth or you just defending him? seems you already have taken a side. but still message me for details if you want to know.

Enthusiast
    Don't ****play and you won't get comments like these.
    I get that.. but if its for this age, i think thats too much. If we want to take account of all of the past ages, i think all kds are sinners in the eyes of the uto god.

you sure bout that? i sure people got banned for it maybe not permanent but banned nonetheless.
    are you afraid to hear the truth or you just defending him? seems you already have taken a side. but still message me for details if you want to know.
    You're the one thats scared ****less to tell the truth and hide behind false pretense that you will get permabanned if you do. Also why dont you messages me and tell me? I am not the one talking **** and then making up excuses not to walk the walk.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by SamarQand View Post
    Why everbody jelous on ronins? Let them play.Many players don't know how to play just crying
    Welcome to the forum.

Actually if all threats were complimented with followthrough this age would end in epic fashion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    ...why dont you messages me and tell me? I am not the one talking **** and then making up excuses not to walk the walk.
    hmm because I was not the one who ask for it (see your first post above)? just put in the subject "Willing to know the truth with open mind"

What do you mean by "walk the walk"? I'm a bit confused.

Veteran
    Mods are still allowed to comment on the game! They are just forum mods (no offence to the mods).

I don't see how there is anything wrong with Mansoor's KD continuing to op and refusing to auto surrender. Ronin shouldn't have started it if they weren't willing to face that possibility.

hmm because I was not the one who ask for it (see your first post above)? just put in the subject "Willing to know the truth with open mind"

What do you mean by "walk the walk"? I'm a bit confused.
    You are just the one parading with how every mod is a dirty cheater but refuse to tell about it when asked for proof. But its okey, I took you for a liar already.

Thread Information