Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post
    Already said it, pics or not true. All words no proof. Joke accusations like their war wins 0/2, joke kd.
    Hey we take offense to that. We're a very serious KD. We just happened to recruit only trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtMcGurt View Post
    Hey we take offense to that. We're a very serious KD. We just happened to recruit only trolls.
    Seriously 0/2 , planning to get a 1/3 hitting into a hostile. Pro plan, took you 8 uto years to act out your plan? Lol 0/2 ftw

Seriously 0/2 , planning to get a 1/3 hitting into a hostile. Pro plan, took you 8 uto years to act out your plan? Lol 0/2 ftw
    Who says we weren't planning 0/3?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    This is largely true. I asked days ago if Frosties intended to declare on Ronins and if not, could they please send a cf to Ronins so we could wave them. Frosties said they did intend to declare and asked us to respect the hostile. We did so, waving elsewhere instead. Then this morning I get info stating that Ronins is making plans to farm out to our competitors. That changed the situation somewhat.

Following our wave I also said that if 7:6 sends a cf and commits to not approach any of our competitors regarding farming out in the future, we would accept the cf.
    Funny, threatening 7:6 that you'll keep hitting them unless they agree to your CF terms when you're the one hitting into an active hostile.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Forum Addict
    @korp Yes, i have bent and broke the rules more than i can count. But when was the last time i hit into hostiles? You dont know the answer to it so please dont act like you know stuff

@korp stop picking on maug cause we booted you to make room for more active players

@korp you still my dawg! <3

@proteus If i write and post everything i know you will moderate my post anyway so if you havent noticed i have stopped posting so much here since you infected these forums.

@allanon give roning back those acres. That would be the right thing to do, or you should disband your kd end of age cause next age no one is gonna reapect your hostilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    @korp Yes, i have bent and broke the rules more than i can count. But when was the last time i hit into hostiles? You dont know the answer to it so please dont act like you know stuff

@korp stop picking on maug cause we booted you to make room for more active players

@korp you still my dawg! <3

@proteus If i write and post everything i know you will moderate my post anyway so if you havent noticed i have stopped posting so much here since you infected these forums.

@allanon give roning back those acres. That would be the right thing to do, or you should disband your kd end of age cause next age no one is gonna reapect your hostilities.
    Well, you decided to hit into that kd that went to war Strippers was it in SWEA? Just cause you thought it was your acres..

I dont pick on maug cause you guys booted me cause you had a hard on for hesus it goes back some more ages. :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Please get on topic

Enthusiast
    Oi stick to the thread.

Ok whatever i just want my lovable war with frosties. There have been so much respect between both kds and it have all been painted negatively by neutrals. Let us have our own time eloping together.

Cf shallbe sent to allanon kd and we shall meet whatever the condition it is. Ronin will never be farmed out. We shall farm the likes of you instead. You have that promise.

Forum Addict
    My god these forums are Overmodded...

Anyway; Allanon i hope you do the right thing. Give acres back and we can continue bashing each other.

Lol do the right thing... Who defines what is the right thing?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Please get on topic
    I confess I have to roll the page to see what the topic is: it's like learning to write right-handed.

Top Onic - I'm curious how the elves are holding up for Ronin. They look happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Already said it, pics or not true. All words no proof. Joke accusations like their war wins 0/2, joke kd.
    I don't understand. Are you saying that it is true but if they can't prove it then it doesn't count? It's either true or not. If you say it's not true, then fair enough to want some proof. But as far as I have seen, Ronins haven't actually denied it.

Regular
    <removed>
    Last edited by Palem; 03-01-2018 at 19:26.

Lol @ Mansoor pretending to be an upstanding member of the community. Half of Frosties would sell there grandmother for acres. As for loon u mad bro?

At least Frosties has a right to be upset...with Ronins.

No acres will be going anywhere just too clarify for the salty afs here.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    I don't understand. Are you saying that it is true but if they can't prove it then it doesn't count? It's either true or not. If you say it's not true, then fair enough to want some proof. But as far as I have seen, Ronins haven't actually denied it.
    CFed. Nothing was farmed/will be farmed out, except to 7:8. Such irony eh. Back to "hostile" with FG and hope outsiders do not interfere. Cough *Feint*

Thread Information