Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    Guess they found the kd that said yes after all.
    You guys said yes too right? I mean we got land dropped by you and now Mansoor or whoever from FG is saying any province/kd who hit us were invited to do so. Like wtf?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    No, the hostile with Frosties would have been still there. Or it was war. We would get the same reaction as ppl like to play victim when they lose.

The request to landdrop was made. And that is a fact !

So they would have just got away with it and than nobody could have done anything about it.
    They would have done something to benefit both, so don't tell me we could have done something after.
    Why would they get away? you cant wave both kd after they are getting waved? And even other kingdom can join with the wave. Isn't it more satisfying to police something that actually happened than a double hearsay. After what you have done, was there war declared or any significant happen? Nothing, you just got the acres you desperately needed, congrats. Now other kingdoms are chipping in. Next age there will be no more hostiles. I would really enjoy watching people crying here next age getting hit from hostiles.. hmm I better start recruiting people to join the fsu hostile party...lol

Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    But you said yes first?

And before you say "I already told you the truth.., wahh"

The truth is you hit into our hostile and took my acres, and that is all that matters.
    As I said to you before, based on what you told me we seem to be the only kingdom in the top they didn't approach to farm out to. Am I supposed to feel bad about responding to a deliberate attempt to farm out to our opponents outside of the hostile whilst trying to claim hostile protection? It just reinforces that I made the right call in attacking them before they could get the acres to one of our other opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    Why would they get away? you cant wave both kd after they are getting waved? And even other kingdom can join with the wave. Isn't it more satisfying to police something that actually happened than a double hearsay. After what you have done, was there war declared or any significant happen? Nothing, you just got the acres you desperately needed, congrats. Now other kingdoms are chipping in. Next age there will be no more hostiles. I would really enjoy watching people crying here next age getting hit from hostiles.. hmm I better start recruiting people to join the fsu hostile party...lol
    Except we had ceasefire deals in place with most of our opponents that had notices attached to them, and unlike Ronins we don't dealbreak. When we make a deal, our word is iron-clad.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Veteran
    So Ronins are saying Allanon KD should wait for them to farm out before stepping in? Why?

If Allanon's KD are right in that Ronins was trying to arrange a farm out, why should they wait? Once it happens, the other KD already has a ton of free land and it's much harder to rectify.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    So Ronins are saying Allanon KD should wait for them to farm out before stepping in? Why?

If Allanon's KD are right in that Ronins was trying to arrange a farm out, why should they wait? Once it happens, the other KD already has a ton of free land and it's much harder to rectify.
    Hey look! Someone gets it! My faith in these forums is restored!
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Regular
    As I said to you before, based on what you told me we seem to be the only kingdom in the top they didn't approach to farm out to. Am I supposed to feel bad about responding to a deliberate attempt to farm out to our opponents outside of the hostile whilst trying to claim hostile protection? It just reinforces that I made the right call in attacking them before they could get the acres to one of our other opponents.

Except we had ceasefire deals in place with most of our opponents that had notices attached to them, and unlike Ronins we don't dealbreak. When we make a deal, our word is iron-clad.
    so you're saying the kd who made the farm assuming it is eme (according to your camp) are cleared? even if clearly they hit into a double hostile and they are not warranted of a deal break? but you can double hostile someone who you heard making a farm out?

Post Fiend
    so you're saying the kd who made the farm assuming it is eme (according to your camp) are cleared? even if clearly they hit into a double hostile and they are not warranted of a deal break? but you can double hostile someone who you heard making a farm out?
    Your questions make no sense.

If Emeriti or anyone else for that matter were to ****play me or dealbreak me, I would take retaliatory measures. The degree of those measures would depend on exactly what they did. Doing something to another kd however, whether beneficial or otherwise for my own kd, I do not consider grounds for a deal-break.

You (Ronins) were making arrangements to farm acres to my opponents not involved in your hostile whilst claiming the protection of your hostile. You don't get to do that. You start trying to farm out, the hostile is over as far as I'm concerned. You want to claim the protection of hostile, then don't try to farm out to someone else.

It's real simple: You want to claim the hostile, keep it 1v1, and I'll respect that.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Weep at the sight of the Sword of Mansoor , for it is he who will set you forth this day to be judged by the maker!

Do not these think that they shall be raised again, for a mighty day, the day on which men shall stand before the Lord of the worlds? (83:4-6)

Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofgenuis View Post
    Weep at the sight of the Sword of Mansoor , for it is he who will set you forth this day to be judged by the maker!

Do not these think that they shall be raised again, for a mighty day, the day on which men shall stand before the Lord of the worlds? (83:4-6)
    “When the giant hits the ground, he feels the wrath of Hulkamania and the whole world shakes at my feet?”
    - Hulkus Hoganamus (24:2)

What if they are wrong?

Even the greatest of the infidel warriors will fall short of breath and collapse under the boot of the Great Mansoor. Hold fast mighty Mujahideen, the time of victory grows close!
    Last edited by Strokeofgenuis; 05-01-2018 at 21:39.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by outburst View Post
    What if they are wrong?
    Then when Allanon KD waved, Ronins would ask what is happening, Allanon KD would explain, Ronins would say "wtf no you are wrong", and if Allanon KD can't provide a reasonable level of proof then my view would be very different (for example, Ronins could quite reasonably demand their land back).

But in the actual scenario, Allanon's KD presumably isn't wrong as Ronins haven't even disputed it (which, in fairness, is a positive attribute).

Post Fiend

Then when Allanon KD waved, Ronins would ask what is happening, Allanon KD would explain, Ronins would say "wtf no you are wrong", and if Allanon KD can't provide a reasonable level of proof then my view would be very different (for example, Ronins could quite reasonably demand their land back).

But in the actual scenario, Allanon's KD presumably isn't wrong as Ronins haven't even disputed it (which, in fairness, is a positive attribute).
    How would they dispute it while they are in a hostile?

While Allanon claims he had some sort of right to protect his land chart interests (what a joke, I know), the fact of the matter is he did not. You do not get to act on presumptions and rumours. If anyone should have been concerned about Ronins farming out, it should have been the damn kingdom they are hostile with, Frost Giants. I'm genuinely surprised no one has actioned them already, but then again, it could all just be a big conspiracy to allow big bad loony toons #2 in the world WOWOWOWOWOWOOWW

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    How would they dispute it while they are in a hostile?
    They could dispute it in the forums and through dip (probably with much more public support than the current situation given that they would not have not done or tried to do anything wrong). If that didn't achieve the desired result, then it is true that they would probably want/have to wait until after hostile to do anything militarily themselves and/or seek help from others to right to wrong.

Thread Information