Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Addict
    First of all,

@Strokeofgenious: How can people say it is spam? He put effort and write different things each time and while mods are banning me for seceral days someone gotta remember and keep my name floating in the forums. And if you read the pieces he is telling the truth, there are meaning in then but you gotta read them and you will the what prophecy he is telling you.

@Heathen: I respect you as you kept this good and clean and didnt cry much but wow, you got so many crybabies in the kingdom! It has been entertaining. And landdropping a faery? Teach your nubs that I was still able to MS all your orcs without problem so i didnt need a landdrop, i wanted my land as my income was off the hook and i could fix my tb to get pumped back up after your orcs couldnt muster more than 300k offense. But ofc i get random and razed by you and still you complain about my wpa. Also i get plundered for 60k gc to kill my defense, that was also planned? There are no need to win the community over with forum wars, noone reading this anymore.

Ronin ran into war with 3:16. Let’s what happens. Strange that 3:16 is hitting severly underpop orcs instead of chaining down bocans or the big dwarves. 3:16 is TBB? ;D

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    First of all,

@Strokeofgenious: How can people say it is spam? He put effort and write different things each time and while mods are banning me for seceral days someone gotta remember and keep my name floating in the forums. And if you read the pieces he is telling the truth, there are meaning in then but you gotta read them and you will the what prophecy he is telling you.

@Heathen: I respect you as you kept this good and clean and didnt cry much but wow, you got so many crybabies in the kingdom! It has been entertaining. And landdropping a faery? Teach your nubs that I was still able to MS all your orcs without problem so i didnt need a landdrop, i wanted my land as my income was off the hook and i could fix my tb to get pumped back up after your orcs couldnt muster more than 300k offense. But ofc i get random and razed by you and still you complain about my wpa. Also i get plundered for 60k gc to kill my defense, that was also planned? There are no need to win the community over with forum wars, noone reading this anymore.

Ronin ran into war with 3:16. Let’s what happens. Strange that 3:16 is hitting severly underpop orcs instead of chaining down bocans or the big dwarves. 3:16 is TBB? ;D
    Why u still posting here then? Hypocrite

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    I didn't say it was spam, I was wondering how his posts are on topic. Pseudoreligous preachings are annoying to me.
    On the other hand I cannot dispute that the amount of actually meaningful posts in this thread is so low that you kind of have to be thankful for correct grammar at least. Also I didn't report any posts or something like that, was just asking the question. I accept Palems arguments regarding this so please keep on doing your thing(s).

Thread Information