Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Forum Fanatic
    Please stay on topic

Regular
    Yeah. So much talk about 4:15. What is 7:6 doing? Seems like they lost already because there's no escape for them now.

Binar stop crying man, call us ghetto bashing as much as you want. Remember you actually lost your 2 last wars against this Kd. We dont play like you and feed gcs for acres.
    Have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    Binar stop crying man, call us ghetto bashing as much as you want. Remember you actually lost your 2 last wars against this Kd. We dont play like you and feed gcs for acres.
    Have a good day
    Well at least he can win without having to farm friends ;)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Well at least he can win without having to farm friends ;)
    Well at least they have friends :(

Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    Have a good day
    GC for acres? Are you living in 2016?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Enthusiast
    Binar who you guys got gc or acre from? I would be interested for such deal.��

Post Demon
    gc for acres I take 600 acres from Binar in a random and he is welcome to help himself to the 125k gc I have stocked up.

or does it work like this he hits 5x into my kingdom taking 800 acres in total and I spend the next 3 days FG'ing a total of 60-80 million gc since I do not like to get hitted by him.

anyway would be nice to see some more top wars, not that much happening in t5 in terms of wars, holiday season should not be that big of a hindrance unless you go ice fishing with your weird uncle Andrew or something.
    Last edited by Madchess; 27-12-2017 at 18:16. Reason: diffrent word same meaning, can't see why I got edited

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    gc for acres I take 600 acres from Binar in a random and he is welcome to help himself to the 125k gc I have stocked up.

or does it work like this he hits 5x into my kingdom taking 800 acres in total and I spend the next 3 days FG'ing a total of 60-80 million gc since I do not like to get hitted by him.

anyway would be nice to see some more top wars, not that much happening in t5 in terms of wars, holiday season should not be that big of a hindrance unless you go ice fishing with your <edited> uncle Andrew or something.
    <deleted>
    Last edited by Proteus; 27-12-2017 at 15:33. Reason: Language

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post
    Andrew is <deleted> Makes so much sense now... He touched me...
    you probably asking for it
    Last edited by Proteus; 27-12-2017 at 15:33. Reason: language

Forum Fanatic
    If you guys want the thread to stay open please stay on topic and discuss 4:15 and 7:6. A perfect example of off-topic posts are by loon & Chrim.
    Last edited by Proteus; 27-12-2017 at 16:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    If you guys want the thread to stay open please stay on topic and discuss 4:15 and 7:66. A perfect example of off-topic posts are by loon & Chrim.
    Since when is 7:66 a KD?? :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

I mean, Frosties c'mon, u can get all salty if u want, but u definitely farmed out lol
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Such as life.

To be honest, I am wondering why 4:15 did not declare/retaliate back other than with FB/MS. They had the upper hand in land, army size, and economy. I am wondering if it was an incohesive decision to evade, but why not offer a CF or respond back to messages from 7:6 that seeks to CF? What is the point of prolonging this conflict?

Thread Information