Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    Mods are still allowed to comment on the game! They are just forum mods (no offence to the mods).

I don't see how there is anything wrong with Mansoor's KD continuing to op and refusing to auto surrender. Ronin shouldn't have started it if they weren't willing to face that possibility.
    I also dont see anything wrong with mansoor’s kd or ronins. Its a good hostile and i believe both kds recognise and respect each other. Mods definitely are welcome to comment too but then again a good hostile here is painted dirtily by some neutrals. It is fine if any of the accusation could be justified instead of just entering and say something along the line “your mum is green”.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    Mods are still allowed to comment on the game! They are just forum mods (no offence to the mods).

I don't see how there is anything wrong with Mansoor's KD continuing to op and refusing to auto surrender. Ronin shouldn't have started it if they weren't willing to face that possibility.
    I moderated a forum before and one of our guidelines as a moderator is do not become a panelist and stay neutral. Maybe it is different here because noone is moderating the moderator.

Yes you are right there is nothing wrong what FG doing ops I was actually rooting at them that they would turn it around and declare war. I only have problem when Mansoor responded here crying that they are doing it because they don't want ronin get away with sh'tplaying stating it as if they are sooo clean. So yeah they can drag this all they want but please to all don't act like saint.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You are just the one parading with how every mod is a dirty cheater but refuse to tell about it when asked for proof. But its okey, I took you for a liar already.
    As I said message me. I still don't see your message. You can assume all you want, but if you don't message me that means you are afraid to hear the truth. Coz you might also ask yourself have I been playing it clean the whole time I've played here? And trust me you'll be ashamed of your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    I moderated a forum before and one of our guidelines as a moderator is do not become a panelist and stay neutral. Maybe it is different here because noone is moderating the moderator.

Yes you are right there is nothing wrong what FG doing ops I was actually rooting at them that they would turn it around and declare war. I only have problem when Mansoor responded here crying that they are doing it because they don't want ronin get away with sh'tplaying stating it as if they are sooo clean. So yeah they can drag this all they want but please to all don't act like saint.

As I said message me. I still don't see your message. You can assume all you want, but if you don't message me that means you are afraid to hear the truth. Coz you might also ask yourself have I been playing it clean the whole time I've played here? And trust me you'll be ashamed of your answer.
    Why cant you just tell us? What are you scared of? Seems simple enough just post what you got on every moderator here. But since you dont you're a liar.

Regular
    Why cant you just tell us? What are you scared of? Seems simple enough just post what you got on every moderator here. But since you dont you're a liar.
    Don't troll around korp (as you always do). Again message me.

Don't troll around korp (as you always do). Again message me.
    Why so scared? You post what you got. You came with the accusations that every mod was dirty and you refuse to provide the evidence of such claims. I am sure everyone is interested in this big conspiracy theory you ahve going on.

Regular
    Why so scared? You post what you got. You came with the accusations that every mod was dirty and you refuse to provide the evidence of such claims. I am sure everyone is interested in this big conspiracy theory you ahve going on.
    If you keep trolling like that you'll never going to get the answer. As I've said many times, message me.

If you keep trolling like that you'll never going to get the answer. As I've said many times, message me.
    You're the one that came with the accusations its up to you provide the necessary evidence to back it up. But its nice that you moved on from "I would get permabanned" to "You message me!!" You're the only one that is loosing face here when you cant own up to your accusations.

Regular
    You're the one that came with the accusations its up to you provide the necessary evidence to back it up. But its nice that you moved on from "I would get permabanned" to "You message me!!" You're the only one that is loosing face here when you cant own up to your accusations.
    Nope I'm not the one "losing" face, coz they themselves know they have done or participated on shady things. Now for you since you're the one asking, message me. This will be my last reply to you coz you are just trolling to get a lot of post count. I will wait for your message and if you don't then I will assume you have already accepted the truth and you yourself have done a lot of sh*t on this game. Hope you have a good day.

Nope I'm not the one "losing" face, coz they themselves know they have done or participated on shady things. Now for you since you're the one asking, message me. This will be my last reply to you coz you are just trolling to get a lot of post count. I will wait for your message and if you don't then I will assume you have already accepted the truth and you yourself have done a lot of sh*t on this game. Hope you have a good day.
    "I have all this proof but i reufse to post them!" What are you so afraid of? But okey, lets play it your way. I have proof that you're the dirtiest cheater this game ever saw man if people only knew all the things you have done. If you dont send me a PM you have realize you're guilty of all this heinous acts.

Regular
    "I have all this proof but i reufse to post them!" What are you so afraid of? But okey, lets play it your way. I have proof that you're the dirtiest cheater this game ever saw man if people only knew all the things you have done. If you dont send me a PM you have realize you're guilty of all this heinous acts.
    Sorry I just have to respond to this. No need for PM. I would not say I'm the dirtiest because Bart is the most popular one or if he's still playing. But yes I did cheat before and I have participated on some shady deals. Did some acre trading for gc, cf or whatever, Ask for LD. I know someone on my kd who multi. I also did multi before when I was just starting, created a two man kd, one attacker and one for taking intels. I participated on fsu, gb, deal breaks, message other kingdoms and friends to hit one prov who always attacks me but can't retal coz he's too big. And other shady things. I told you, I'm not saint or pretending to be one. Are you clean korp? Include the answer to the message. Thanks.

Sorry I just have to respond to this. No need for PM. I would not say I'm the dirtiest because Bart is the most popular one or if he's still playing. But yes I did cheat before and I have participated on some shady deals. Did some acre trading for gc, cf or whatever, Ask for LD. I know someone on my kd who multi. I also did multi before when I was just starting, created a two man kd, one attacker and one for taking intels. I participated on fsu, gb, deal breaks, message other kingdoms and friends to hit one prov who always attacks me but can't retal coz he's too big. And other shady things. I told you, I'm not saint or pretending to be one. Are you clean korp? Include the answer to the message. Thanks.
    No, you are the dirtiest cheater that ever played this game didnt you read what I wrote?

Also since you havent PMed me you admit to that as well.

Regular
    No, you are the dirtiest cheater that ever played this game didnt you read what I wrote?

Also since you havent PMed me you admit to that as well.
    Sure. Now your turn.

Sure. Now your turn.
    Sorry i dont discuss things with the dirtiest cheater in Utopia.

Post Fiend
    No one should waste their time with Korp. He's a well known troll. Look at his posts.

Enough is enough now. Get back on topic. Any more posts not on topic will be deleted as spam and actioned as such.
    A guide to SW's posts

Regular text = SW as a player
    Bold = SW as a mod (used for mod requests, warnings, etc.)
    Green = Someone messed up the regular and bold text and had to get edited/warned/banned.

Thread Information