Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So what has the mods done?
    You DM them and ask otherwise you get permaban in forums.

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    You DM them and ask otherwise you get permaban in forums.
    So you talk a lot of **** but can't come up with anything when confronted. I see

Regular
    So you talk a lot of **** but can't come up with anything when confronted. I see
    huh? told u if i post here i will get permaban you want details? I give you his loc and what he done.. PM me..

huh? told u if i post here i will get permaban you want details? I give you his loc and what he done.. PM me..
    You don't get permabanned for such things. So spit it out. Unless you are lying which seems to be the case.

Regular
    You don't get permabanned for such things. So spit it out. Unless you are lying which seems to be the case.
    you sure bout that? i sure people got banned for it maybe not permanent but banned nonetheless.
    are you afraid to hear the truth or you just defending him? seems you already have taken a side. but still message me for details if you want to know.

you sure bout that? i sure people got banned for it maybe not permanent but banned nonetheless.
    are you afraid to hear the truth or you just defending him? seems you already have taken a side. but still message me for details if you want to know.
    You're the one thats scared ****less to tell the truth and hide behind false pretense that you will get permabanned if you do. Also why dont you messages me and tell me? I am not the one talking **** and then making up excuses not to walk the walk.

Regular
    ...why dont you messages me and tell me? I am not the one talking **** and then making up excuses not to walk the walk.
    hmm because I was not the one who ask for it (see your first post above)? just put in the subject "Willing to know the truth with open mind"

What do you mean by "walk the walk"? I'm a bit confused.

Thread Information