Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty. Ask the accuser which kd was it that agreed to farm us, and more importantly, did farming really happen to warrant an actual farming by the accuser who benefited the most out of this.
    I agree with innocent until proven guilty. But, since you mention the analogy, in my country's legal system (and I suspect the vast majority that have the presumption of innocence) it is necessary for the accused to actually plead either innocent or guilty. It is only if the accused pleads innocent that it is necessary to actually prove guilt. Hence many posts up I asked Ronins if they actually dispute what Allanon is saying, and you have avoided answering the question.

Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post
    I accuse you of acting because man store told you to attack ronin . I am not in ronin, you 0/2 cheaters
    I plead not guilty of "acting" at all, let alone because someone told me to. Now you can provide evidence.

^^ That is what I was expecting when I asked the simple question in the first place.

ps. I don't have a game account at all this age, and have no connection at all with Allanon or his KD or any other KD mentioned in this thread.

Post Fiend
    Go back to lawschool Chris

Regular
    Mad about what? Didn't u guys lose to ronin ? Lol trying to stay relevant, 0/2 talking like they are 3/3 smh
    .....hold on. When did people starting caring about the war win chart? There's the land and nw chart, and looks like we're doing pretty good there.
    Only the ghettos care about anything else.
    VnV, Pulse, Pulsing trollfags, BB, AMA.
    wow such beasting, many crowns.

I'm not sure how you guys think you're hot poop. look at you all, explored to the top and probably fed off smaller KDs to top 5 and acting like you're hot stuff. But you're 0/2... if you warred top 5 that's 3/3 you'll be 0/3. Why do you think you're top 5 and are pros? you're just a bunch of explorers who lose wars if someone confronts your bullying. makes no sense why 0/2 talking like they are 5/5 because they explored to the top... hmm...

Regular
    I'm not sure how you guys think you're hot poop. look at you all, explored to the top and probably fed off smaller KDs to top 5 and acting like you're hot stuff. But you're 0/2... if you warred top 5 that's 3/3 you'll be 0/3. Why do you think you're top 5 and are pros? you're just a bunch of explorers who lose wars if someone confronts your bullying. makes no sense why 0/2 talking like they are 5/5 because they explored to the top... hmm...
    Why do you care so much?

Quote Originally Posted by shadoweminence View Post
    Why do you care so much?
    Because i'm in love w/ korp. he is the mother of my child.

Regular
    Everyone here is salty AF, especially ronins

Truth be told, there is no 'best' way to deal with this situation--there's only few KDs at the top and no matter what happens someone will stand to lose. At the end of the day each KD wants to do what's best for themselves. Best to let monarchs of respective KDs sort this out in private and quit whining
    This is very true.. but look who goes out in the forums making excuses, justifying action and acting like saint.

Needs to get out more
    Figured guys would explore mechanics by beating the crap out of each other. King of the Mountain sure seems like an unknown game around here...anyways, you ever poke a bear and find out ten more were sleeping under the bushes? Those mechanics.

You gotta poke the bear. It's 2018 and the age is begging evolution. All of you, please and thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

haha this is sich a bs situation and now people are taking advantage and attempt to claim to have some type of moral high ground when doing so :D

So if ronin had some talks with someone about maybe giving away the land that is lame and all, but they didnt even do it? Did they even agree to do it? Was it decided? Now people punish on hypothetical situations that are discussed as options? Thats a new one..

I mean i dont doubt ronin had the talk to give away the land but still. If people started punishing me every time i talked with someone about what we could do but that we actually never even intended to do or ever did people would have to do "police"-wave 10 times per age.

Better make sure to read up on the Absalom Book of Law before i talk with friends outside of the kd next time, might be some rule im breaking :|

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    Lol @ Mansoor pretending to be an upstanding member of the community. Half of Frosties would sell there grandmother for acres. As for loon u mad bro?

At least Frosties has a right to be upset...with Ronins.

No acres will be going anywhere just too clarify for the salty afs here.
    And just to be clear you hit into hostile... Good luck on your future wars. I would love to see you here crying getting hit into hostiles..lol

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 4gz View Post
    0/2.. 3/3.. they're just numbers, nothing more (and it's not like the ww bonus helped you either). Also, I could ask for land drops (just like ronins did), stay small/ghetto bash and get 7/7.. will that make me a better player? Definitely not.

You're just grasping at straws in hopes to deflect from your own ****play, which is what got you in this mess in the first place.
    0/2 and 3/3 is just numbers?? you are joking right?

but of course you have to put into account where this war win comes from. So you know where they get one of the win? ohh from 7:8?... I guess you are right...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    haha this is sich a bs situation and now people are taking advantage and attempt to claim to have some type of moral high ground when doing so :D

So if ronin had some talks with someone about maybe giving away the land that is lame and all, but they didnt even do it? Did they even agree to do it? Was it decided? Now people punish on hypothetical situations that are discussed as options? Thats a new one..

I mean i dont doubt ronin had the talk to give away the land but still. If people started punishing me every time i talked with someone about what we could do but that we actually never even intended to do or ever did people would have to do "police"-wave 10 times per age.

Better make sure to read up on the Absalom Book of Law before i talk with friends outside of the kd next time, might be some rule im breaking :|

Exactly my point, Vir

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    And just to be clear you hit into hostile... Good luck on your future wars. I would love to see you here crying getting hit into hostiles..lol
    Funny, ronins hit into active hostiles early in the age and the recipient KD didn't cry in forums. Seems only some KDs like to cry in forums

Enthusiast
    Bitter af this Shadoweminence. It was a one way.The kd you waved wasnt interested to war you since you picked on a weak war target. We were ready to cf you but your ego got the best of you to war us. The rest is history, you failed badly.

Resillience coming up the top 5 by refusing war with kds such as bb, ronin, spartans and god knows if there are other kds. Giving excuses to avoid war.

Go back to your waving on smaller kds and keep growing instead of staying in this thread. Keep it clean and respected as how ronin and frosties wanted it to be.

Regular
    Funny, ronins hit into active hostiles early in the age and the recipient KD didn't cry in forums. Seems only some KDs like to cry in forums
    Ohh that 12-man kd you wave was active hostile? ok, I have so much respect for you guys now...

Thread Information