Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Wolfie View Post
    Enough is enough now. Get back on topic. Any more posts not on topic will be deleted as spam and actioned as such.
    ^^Bold lettering. Sassy being serious. Im not gonna lie... I havent paid attention to this thread because well...just not that important. Whats the TLDR version?
    Last edited by umajon911; 02-01-2018 at 17:22.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Postaholic
    Yes , get back on topic . How is the ops outcome ? I check a few of 4:15 aka frostie biggies. They have way too much defense for 7:6 to cope. True that 7:6 is doing massacre, raze and bounce . But seem not to be working. Even if age extend another few weeks , I also doubt 7:6 can take down those ub in 4:15.

In addition,7:6 is prone to randoms. With their Big orcs with a lot acres but Super Low def. looks bad.
    And 4:15 on the other hand already on max gbp, and full troop camping at home, no one bother to touch them at all

A pity age is running out
    I don’t think we can see a winner here in this conflict

Postaholic
    1 Emeriti Faces of Arnold (6:10) Mortov 188,480 acres
    2 DoA - Hostile (7:6) Islia 140,957 acres

Really a pity
    Otherwise it will be a close crown race between the TOP 2
    If 7:6 can get a war out of this conflict
    Looks like we can extend our earlier congratulation to emeriti

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Sorry i dont discuss things with the dirtiest cheater in Utopia.
    <removed>

Anyway back on topic. This is a sure eme win from the start of this conflict. Neither ronin nor fg is getting out of this till eoa. I doubt there will even be a war declared. I also see "random" hits on ronin and a land drop on 4:15 mytic who got mass which was done by the same guy. So you guys go figured. This 2 kd will probably go and look for each other again next age.
    Last edited by Palem; 03-01-2018 at 13:12.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Looks like we can extend our earlier congratulation to emeriti
    Again?

Also Sparta still has the option to farm out, though I think they had amiable relations to Emeriti in the last few rounds? We'll see how it goes soon enough.

Edit: Also, because I see a lot of mod bashing here, is there anyone at all who did apply to be a forum mod and wasn't accepted? Because making fun of them is a lot easier than actually spending your free time to moderate these forums. If you feel like you can do a better job why not apply instead?
    Last edited by TommyB; 03-01-2018 at 00:26.
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    Lol argue and lost to an argument then act like a kid... grow up boy!

Anyway back on topic. This is a sure eme win from the start of this conflict. Neither ronin nor fg is getting out of this till eoa. I doubt there will even be a war declared. I also see "random" hits on ronin and a land drop on 4:15 mytic who got mass which was done by the same guy. So you guys go figured. This 2 kd will probably go and look for each other again next age.
    Random hits or planned hits?

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    No one should waste their time with Korp. He's a well known troll. Look at his posts.
    lol that's nonsense Korp is literally one of my fav utopians!

On topic, Frosties are currently being massacred to hell by Ronins. There has only been 1 Trad in the past 36h.
    Frosties no attack strategy seems to be going ... about as well as you would expect.
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by the great kN herself View Post
    lol that's nonsense Korp is literally one of my fav utopians!

On topic, Frosties are currently being massacred to hell by Ronins. There has only been 1 Trad in the past 36h.
    Frosties no attack strategy seems to be going ... about as well as you would expect.
    Yea this age the defender can just sit in and op all day. More advantages and game mechanism seem to be designed to their favor, compared to previous ages.

Nevertheless, i still see it as a fun respectable hostility. There might be a lil hate grudge and disagreements but lets recognise this rivalry.

Postaholic
    There's no change to the mechanics that made that the go-to strategy this age. It's just people finally figuring out how to screw over the kingdom waving them the most. It being a Christmas age may have something to do with it.

This is what Sparta should have done the first time around...then drama ensued.

So much QQing even now that we still stand our ground yet now being told we are lame for dragging it out
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Mansoor decides if Ronins or Em wins the age. Who gives the best offer?

Enthusiast
    So currently 7:8(allanon) has joined the party by full waving ronins. Let see what would happen next. Shall there be another kd joining? Will frosties declare the war?

If Ronins hadn't offered to farm out to at least one of our competitors (not frosties), we wouldn't have touched them.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    So currently 7:8(allanon) has joined the party by full waving ronins. Let see what would happen next. Shall there be another kd joining? Will frosties declare the war?
    Hope so. About time FG come out of their soft shell and war like men.

And 7:8 doing a double hostile - wonder what the community thinks and wonder if there will be any actioning? The boring age will become quite a drama now I presume? Cf was granted/extended to 7:8 on goodwill basis as they were our first war, no provocation. Prolly Allanon was pissed for being called a biased Mod in the forums?

Quote Originally Posted by outburst View Post
    this will be the best fake war ever.
    Ronin is the undisputed king of fake war.

Thread Information