Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    Run away, farm out excess land, pump in eowcf, man, they really haven't rewritten the playbook much in the last 10-15 years have they.
    No, but the rules have changed so fws are a lot more work than before.

I think we all miss the honesty of old fws.

Regular
    Run away, farm out excess land, pump in eowcf, man, they really haven't rewritten the playbook much in the last 10-15 years have they.
    Can we add a ranking for war-lose? Liked to see where you guys rank...

Post Fiend
    0-3 I would quit right away. Shame

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    0-3 I would quit right away. Shame
    Yet you ran away from them what does that say about you and your faith in your own skills.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Yet you ran away from them what does that say about you and your faith in your own skills.
    Run away from who? Get your story right if you haven't been following/trolling correctly Korp. These 0-3 guys were the ones who waved into our hostile and asking for a free CF.

We also whooped these guys OOP to give them their first 0-1.
    Last edited by sUpeRneBU; 12-01-2018 at 09:34.

Looking forward to seeing you next age then, Supernebu. We can see who woops who when the circumstances of the war are a little less questionable :)
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Post Fiend
    Did Resilience just farm out to BB, by taking Ronin land, most of which was from FG?

I see alot of bridging there. What a master plan!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Run away from who? Get your story right if you haven't been following/trolling correctly Korp. These 0-3 guys were the ones who waved into our hostile and asking for a free CF.

We also whooped these guys OOP to give them their first 0-1.
    Trolls don't need to follow the story...

Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    Did Resilience just farm out to BB, by taking Ronin land, most of which was from FG?

I see alot of bridging there. What a master plan!
    You should obviously know how war terms are done behind the curtains. Preconditioning the community by posting in forums like they all clean. Now I understand why Eme was their competition and not BB. And why they dont want ronin to farm out to eme... Good strat...
    Last edited by lionell; 12-01-2018 at 17:27.

Regular
    Looking forward to seeing you next age then, Supernebu. We can see who woops who when the circumstances of the war are a little less questionable :)
    Ronin smack your kd. Ronin smack BB. BB smack you. And you still have guts to make that statement... this mod...lol

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    Trolls don't need to follow the story...

You should obviously know how war terms are done behind the curtains. Preconditioning the community by posting in forums like they all clean. Now I understand why Eme was their competition and not BB. And why they dont want ronin to farm out to eme... Good strat...
    You mean the strat that involved a planned fake war just to chisel down orcs and re-enforce the land sizes on their dwarves in exchange for a semi-farmout?

Its a good strat...if we didn't already expect such a drastic/desperate move from them just so that they can try to "smack" FGs and get their revenge.

what was a surprise to us is how the game admins allowed it to happen...but then again we didn't need their help the first time and we won't need their help the next time
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    You mean the strat that involved a planned fake war just to chisel down orcs and re-enforce the land sizes on their dwarves in exchange for a semi-farmout?

Its a good strat...if we didn't already expect such a drastic/desperate move from them just so that they can try to "smack" FGs and get their revenge.

what was a surprise to us is how the game admins allowed it to happen...but then again we didn't need their help the first time and we won't need their help the next time
    FG can't smack ronin because if they do they dont need to drag hostile... I know you know this already coz you guys afraid of their tm... but dragging 2 more weeks of hostile could surely break ronin... lame and boring move but a good strat... I believe and assume ronin knows this, I dont know, maybe the war was fake, arrange or an opportunity to take advantage. Again, it was also a lame move but a good strat. The good question is, will the war dec comes after ronin oow or you still dragging the hostile?

on the admin question you should ask bb and resillience 'bout that question...

Forum Addict
    So fw was a good move? That is breaking the laaaaaaaaaaw!
    We will drag ofc. Why declare? gonna be eoa fight anyway.

I told the devs about this lame tactics to change it mid game, they didnt listen or talk. So this was a good way of showing the lameness.

Lionell, you play in sparta? I cant recall that you were whining about it being lame when they did it for two weeks. And that Ronin cane after 3 days and wanted a war...

Question is will devs do anything about this kind of organized war aka fake war or allow it? Will be interesting for future.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    So fw was a good move? That is breaking the laaaaaaaaaaw!
    We will drag ofc. Why declare? gonna be eoa fight anyway.

I told the devs about this lame tactics to change it mid game, they didnt listen or talk. So this was a good way of showing the lameness.

Lionell, you play in sparta? I cant recall that you were whining about it being lame when they did it for two weeks. And that Ronin cane after 3 days and wanted a war...

Question is will devs do anything about this kind of organized war aka fake war or allow it? Will be interesting for future.
    Devs should punish retards trying to bore the hell out of other kds for 1 month for 1 war win

Forum Addict
    Still crying? Cant even reply with cry me a river because you already have. It is a conflict, next time you wanna wave a kd who just been in a 2 weeks hostile and try to benefit that they are not pumped, think again. It is a strategy game, we only play to try to win our wars, no matter how long it takes.

But atill 2 weeks left where you can cry on ;)

Regular
    this is probably the worst age yet... lame tactics, lame mechanics, lame arguments, lame mods... not a good sign.. game struggling hard in all aspects...

Thread Information