Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Regular
    Ronins are [Comment removed for content]
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 07-01-2018 at 03:22.

Post Fiend
    Guess no one’s watching BB and Resilience’s hostile
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

The trumpets blare will continue, ringing throughout the countrysides. The streams will turn to blood, that feed the lakes, rivers, and oceans. For you have grown fat suckling the great demon. You have danced with the liar of lies, and will now suffer for it. There will be rumors of wars and intentional violence, as the desperation settles to your souls. At long last you will realize the error in your ways, and you will devour each other, friend against friend, inviting violence upon yourselves from the outside, to thin the herds from your days of gluttony and arrogance. Again you will proclaim fraud and ignorance from the violence that has come upon you, despite having called it upon yourselves, The liar of lies will not be fooled or swayed. The warrior of warriors, the mighty Mansoor, and his Feline Queen are approaching your door step - the inevitable threat grows uncontrollably with a wake of destruction you are soon to be a part of. Repent you infidels while time remains, the destroyer of worlds approaches with the speed of a thousand men!

Quote Originally Posted by Heiney View Post
    I'm not...but if BB is stealing the acres from Resilience that's stealing our earned kill they are my new heroes
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Essentially they were trying to set up a "fake hostile" with Emeriti...and got a "real hostile" when they were waved by Resilience.

For all we know...Ronins was gonna give the age away to Binar for free and Resilience came to save the day for the server by cutting them off to those empty acres

They are heroes really...though they still stealing our acres :-/
    Are you sure about hero? After all the thing that happened I have a feeling that these are just all an act between ronin and resillience. And it was an actual farm out to resilience.

nice I'm gettin my ghetto kd ready to fsu them...
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 07-01-2018 at 03:20. Reason: Merge consecutive posts

Regular
    would have been nice if you all would just F off and leave those acres for the people that did all the god damn work.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This is also false because their orcs have been able to break all our faeries (and has broken already)...so there would be no need to ask for a landrop if Ronin was already taking acres.

Dunno about the 3 mercenary hits...I don't think anyone likes us that much to fight for us lol
    Why would they take acres from a mystic? A fat massacred mystic meaning he's useless to do MS or any ops. Please don't make anymore excuses it doesn't look good on your part, just get to war already. So we can end all this QQ and BS excuses of people to look like a saint in the forum.

Ronin are masterless Samurai , a name for which they are no longer worthy as they clearly serve a master, and his name is the Prince of Deceit.
    For it is told, that the Infidels who oppose Queen Eliza and Mansoor will make contemptuous bedfellows with their enemies, prostituting themselves for all to see, worshiping false profits, and whoring themselves to others in a final act of desperation. Woah to the crying false victims and their evil ways. You are but a lying serpent, forced to crawl upon your bellies, for all to admonish. Upon this final day, where you will be snatched from your nest, you will bite the hand of your conqueror, but alas your teeth will hold no recourse, and this vile creatures last sight will be that of its own blood dripping from the tip of Mansoors' blade

who the hell wants to watch a 0/2 vs a 1/3?

Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill17 View Post
    Ronins are pathetic little *****es.
    I dont see nothing wrong with Ronin's tactics. they get pooped on by fraddy Gurl's tactic of fighting like a girl. They arent' declaring war so good bye to their land, people play with different tactics. if you dont want Ronin to do what they are doing, then declare. simple.

I would NEVER want to engage fraddy girl in a hostile, not because i'm scared but because it LOOKS SO BORING! If it takes 3 weeks to goto war, no thanks! Worse and most boring strategy ever! Ronin is dying of boredom! yuck!

How did Fraddy girls get their 3/3 WW? let me tell you, they kill their opponents with BOREDOM prior to declaring! they bore them to death with these stupid antics until they suck the life out of you, not in a dominating way, but with the most obnoxious way. NO ONE WANTS TO BE IN A HOSTILE FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS! it just suck, I blame the dev for making this possible w/ the new mechanics, switch it back. You got people like frost girls taking advantage of this crap by playing like wusses. Where are Ronin's protection from this stupid ****? FG should get deleted for boring at least 4 KDs to death prior to declaring! Smh, is this how uto is supposed to be played? like boring cowards? sheshhh, smh.

Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill17 View Post
    would have been nice if you all would just F off and leave those acres for the people that did all the god damn work.

Bann this fool for swearing ! I feel offended! keep it PG-13, and delete his uto account! [Comment removed for content]
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 07-01-2018 at 03:24. Reason: Comment about Moderation should be made via message

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    Are you sure about hero? After all the thing that happened I have a feeling that these are just all an act between ronin and resillience. And it was an actual farm out to resilience.

nice I'm gettin my ghetto kd ready to fsu them...
    I think you might see for yourself very soon it was no farm out.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post

I dont see nothing wrong with Ronin's tactics. they get pooped on by fraddy Gurl's tactic of fighting like a girl. They arent' declaring war so good bye to their land, people play with different tactics. if you dont want Ronin to do what they are doing, then declare. simple.

I would NEVER want to engage fraddy girl in a hostile, not because i'm scared but because it LOOKS SO BORING! If it takes 3 weeks to goto war, no thanks! Worse and most boring strategy ever! Ronin is dying of boredom! yuck!

How did Fraddy girls get their 3/3 WW? let me tell you, they kill their opponents with BOREDOM prior to declaring! they bore them to death with these stupid antics until they suck the life out of you, not in a dominating way, but with the most obnoxious way. NO ONE WANTS TO BE IN A HOSTILE FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS! it just suck, I blame the dev for making this possible w/ the new mechanics, switch it back. You got people like frost girls taking advantage of this crap by playing like wusses. Where are Ronin's protection from this stupid ****? FG should get deleted for boring at least 4 KDs to death prior to declaring! Smh, is this how uto is supposed to be played? like boring cowards? sheshhh, smh.

Bann this fool for swearing ! I feel offended! keep it PG-13, and delete his uto account! [Comment removed for content]
    You are the UFC fan that BOOS the fighter because hes trying to win instead of just standing there like an idiot punching each other in the face.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post

Strategy, n.: a plan of action designed to achieve a long-term or overall aim.
    In a strategy game, it is common to have a situation where you do not understand what your opponent is doing, and it does not seem to make any sense until at some later point you finally understand what they were aiming at all along. Utopia is a strategy game.

Veteran
    So can anybody give us some update? I see Ronins are bleading more acres..
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    So can anybody give us some update? I see Ronins are bleading more acres..
    SN shows some randoms and quite a few hits from 6:5.

Post Demon
    Figures with that name they changed to. Luckily I got good cf's with both and don't have noobs that needs to be told not to mess in other peoples hostilities.

The show must go on, and it should have remained a 1 vs 1 situation, all this unwanted interference only serve to feed the greed of outsiders.

Thread Information