Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
Innocent until proven guilty. Ask the accuser which kd was it that agreed to farm us, and more importantly, did farming really happen to warrant an actual farming by the accuser who benefited the most out of this.
I agree with innocent until proven guilty. But, since you mention the analogy, in my country's legal system (and I suspect the vast majority that have the presumption of innocence) it is necessary for the accused to actually plead either innocent or guilty. It is only if the accused pleads innocent that it is necessary to actually prove guilt. Hence many posts up I asked Ronins if they actually dispute what Allanon is saying, and you have avoided answering the question.

Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post
I accuse you of acting because man store told you to attack ronin . I am not in ronin, you 0/2 cheaters
I plead not guilty of "acting" at all, let alone because someone told me to. Now you can provide evidence.

^^ That is what I was expecting when I asked the simple question in the first place.

ps. I don't have a game account at all this age, and have no connection at all with Allanon or his KD or any other KD mentioned in this thread.