Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

You never understand or play as a pro.So Just respect Ronin n emeriti.

I believe you are Fae/My or Elf/My like a turtle who has %90 dspecs.(ghetto Style)

Veteran
    We don't cry on the forums, as we could have done early age when ronins waved us half an hour after we waved another kd, we took it to war and lost as we were not ready, but we wont be taken for fools either with kds trying to win by doing shady agreements.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Veteran
    So in general, in real life, don't tell me one is so clean if he was cought trying to steal and not after he already stolen.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    So in general, in real life, don't tell me one is so clean if he was cought trying to steal and not after he already stolen.
    Was there a land drop in progress when you guys hit into us? If no, it is not "trying to steal". Get your facts right.

Fact: waving a kd much weaker and smaller and not prepared to war and don't want to war (we messaged them to clarify) doesn't grant you immunity even if you'd like to claim it was hostile, because it wasn't.

Post Fiend
    Nebu, why u now getting 3:16 to land drop you?

Veteran
    I could say the same thing about you and frosties. Fact is all of our armies were out. It's the condition of the kd that is important! In fact we didnt say anywhere you double hostiled us. You are only saying I am right....

So you needed to steal ... how much .. half already to be a bad person in real life ? It's bad enough to be there trying to crack the voult.
    So to put in ingame ethics: the only thing that stoped you was the fact that we found out and waved you.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Veteran
    Landdrop could have taken even 10 minutes from a kd like emerity that can get everybody online. So we were supposed to catch you in those minutes and wave you ?

Let's be honest. After you have done it, it was nothing we xould have done about it.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Was there a land drop in progress when you guys hit into us? If no, it is not "trying to steal". Get your facts right.

Fact: waving a kd much weaker and smaller and not prepared to war and don't want to war (we messaged them to clarify) doesn't grant you immunity even if you'd like to claim it was hostile, because it wasn't.
    Neither is being in a hostile grant any immunity to outside interference so why are you guys *****ing?

Look at all these cockroaches coming out to attack ronins. Gj Fraddy girls, can't handle your own battle? Smh, go play low 50 kd if you can't handle the pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    We don't cry on the forums, as we could have done early age when ronins waved us half an hour after we waved another kd, we took it to war and lost as we were not ready, but we wont be taken for fools either with kds trying to win by doing shady agreements.
    You crying in the forum now. Need a tissue bro? I hate it when they say I'm not crying about blah blah blah, , then they cry about what happened . Drama queen, go get a job smh

Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    Nebu, why u now getting 3:16 to land drop you?
    Guess they found the kd that said yes after all.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Veteran
    Fact is, I belive at this point Ronins only want to justify further.shady actions
    Last edited by Blitz; 05-01-2018 at 15:34.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Neither is being in a hostile grant any immunity to outside interference so why are you guys *****ing?
    This just in...Next age hostile is a protected relation.

Minus gains from outside KDs.

Quiet yourselves, and listen to the heavens, the pounding in your chest is not that of your heart, but the rumble of footsteps of the approaching Mansoor, and along with him rides death. Again quiet yourselves and listen, as the trumpets ring out, so your time on this earth has come to a close!

And on the day when the trumpet shall be blown, then those who are in the heavens and those who are in the earth shall be terrified except such as Allah please, and all shall come to Him abased. (27:87)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    Guess they found the kd that said yes after all.
    But you said yes first?

And before you say "I already told you the truth.., wahh"

The truth is you hit into our hostile and took my acres, and that is all that matters.
    Last edited by maugrim; 05-01-2018 at 16:00.

Thread Information