Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Ronin, you guys are pathetic. You can’t even fight 1vs1 and your crying because Froties didnt declare yet ? You keep asking for outside help from entire server to get LD because ur greedy and don’t even know how to handle this hostile properly alone.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    Ronin, you guys are pathetic. You can’t even fight 1vs1 and your crying because Froties didnt declare yet ? You keep asking for outside help from entire server to get LD because ur greedy and don’t even know how to handle this hostile properly alone.
    QQ much? dont make me B slap u!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    See what I mean? Some ppl say we deserve the randoms due to low NWPA, some ppl say we are making deals to get land drop. Confused
    Huge difference between randoms and farm out.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    This is funny, as i have been following this 2 kingdom. And i got SN almost every day. Aren't you the one who called your friend from 1:9 to LD your masaccred mystic the ordered your mercenary to hit 3 times on ronin.. now you act like you cant win 1v1... both you guys have been asking from outside help. Dont act so clean...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    Huge difference between randoms and farm out.
    Dude. Like we can retal everyone? We don't have enough offence for anything but to F frosties up.

Post Fiend
    Dude. Like we can retal everyone? We don't have enough offence for anything but to F frosties up.
    If you can't beat them, embrace them.

Veteran
    See what I mean? Some ppl say we deserve the randoms due to low NWPA, some ppl say we are making deals to get land drop. Confused
    No confusione, don't worry. You asked for landdrop to at least 1 kd before we waved you.
    If we will have solid intel like we had, that you offer acres like that again to our competitors .... you will know.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    No confusione, don't worry. You asked for landdrop to at least 1 kd before we waved you.
    If we will have solid intel like we had, that you offer acres like that again to our competitors .... you will know.

<removed>
    Last edited by Palem; 06-01-2018 at 14:14. Reason: Inappropriate

Post Fiend
    Did Nebu just quote himself a minure later. Almost like he has 2 accounts and forgot to switch ? Nebu is loon or lionell or both?

He must be doing a bad job then. Ex Em boys protecting ex em boys eh

Sack him.
    I also have never played in Emeretii and actually most of my established Uto friends played in Covenant kd's. Don't sell your acres to the competition and you won't have to cry in the forums.
    Last edited by Cheetzy; 06-01-2018 at 13:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    Did Nebu just quote himself a minure later. Almost like he has 2 accounts and forgot to switch ? Nebu is loon or lionell or both?
    They are all different people.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    I can also be you if you want.

Cower you infidels as the brightness of day subsides to the fury of the night, for the darkness will spread as your spirits crumble before your false gods, but a bright light shall appear in the sky like a phoenix from the ashes , in the shape of a feline, the mighty queen Eliza, to her right the horseman of pestilence and to her left of famine, the sky awash with a cleansing flame so that all may bow and know the folly of their ways The Pale rider Mansoor, will cast thee down to the depths, depths where agony knows no bounds, and the lady Queen Eliza will provide no refuge for your tortured souls. Behold I say again for the time is approaching!

Essentially they were trying to set up a "fake hostile" with Emeriti...and got a "real hostile" when they were waved by Resilience.

For all we know...Ronins was gonna give the age away to Binar for free and Resilience came to save the day for the server by cutting them off to those empty acres

They are heroes really...though they still stealing our acres :-/

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    This is funny, as i have been following this 2 kingdom. And i got SN almost every day. Aren't you the one who called your friend from 1:9 to LD your masaccred mystic the ordered your mercenary to hit 3 times on ronin.. now you act like you cant win 1v1... both you guys have been asking from outside help. Dont act so clean...
    This is also false because their orcs have been able to break all our faeries (and has broken already)...so there would be no need to ask for a landrop if Ronin was already taking acres.

Dunno about the 3 mercenary hits...I don't think anyone likes us that much to fight for us lol
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 07-01-2018 at 03:20. Reason: Merge consecutive posts
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Post Demon
    new kd name of ronins gotta be a joke right?

Thread Information