Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Forum Addict
    We gonna go as long as we want. No way we letting powerplaying cheaters off the hook so easily. End of age is only 26 days ahead.

It is a conflict, have fun! This way maybe the devs understand they need to fix this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    We gonna go as long as we want. No way we letting powerplaying cheaters off the hook so easily. End of age is only 26 days ahead.

It is a conflict, have fun! This way maybe the devs understand they need to fix this crap.
    Binar Feyrplay likes this.

fix what?
    What needs to be fixed now?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Regular

And here you talk like you're so clean...lol I thought FG gonna win this but it seems from the way your leader speaks you guys got no chance of winning so you will just drag this lame conflict till eoa. Atleast sparta the known sh*tplaying kd ended conflict because they saw no sense of dragging it. You're dragging your kdmates down with your lame vendetta.
    Last edited by lionell; 01-01-2018 at 16:47.

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    And here you talk like you're so clean...lol I thought FG gonna win this but it seems from the way your leader speaks you guys got no chance of winning so you will just drag this lame conflict till eoa. Atleast sparta the known sh*tplaying kd ended conflict because they saw no sense of dragging it. You're dragging your kdmates down with your lame vendetta.
    Only people he's dragging down are you guys. Not like his players seem to have an issue with this, afterall, like half his KD has posted in this thread to taunt you or otherwise voice their approval of the situation.

Cry more about how you're being outplayed though.

Enthusiast
    I dont see anyone crying. Just neutrals voicing false accusation that triggered the ones involved to voice out their opinions. I do agree with mansoor that something need to be fixed and the devs might be well aware about it.

As for powerplaying cheaters accusation by mansoor, i thought this age all kd have behaved rather well, just a few deletion by the uto gods me think. Ronin has been as clean as Emeriti, Bb and frosties are. Right?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Only people he's dragging down are you guys. Not like his players seem to have an issue with this, afterall, like half his KD has posted in this thread to taunt you or otherwise voice their approval of the situation.

Cry more about how you're being outplayed though.
    How can they drag me down when my 10-man kingdom are already at the bottom of the rankings? Care to explain?haha Me crying about this conflict I am not even involved with? where? you are funny boy...LOL I only see here Mansoor complaining about the ronin sh*tplaying them so he will drag the conflict till eoa...now that is crying... And I don't see how FG outplayed ronin because if they did they would have turned this around and war declared a long time ago which was my initial thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Ronin has been as clean as Emeriti, Bb and frosties are. Right?
    Not. Even. Close.

I'm amazed I am actually saying this, but I'm with Mansoor on this one. Maybe not in a cheating against-the-rules way, but we have definitely seen some shady play from them this age if the accounts I've heard are correct, and I have every reason to believe they are.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    Not. Even. Close.

I'm amazed I am actually saying this, but I'm with Mansoor on this one. Maybe not in a cheating against-the-rules way, but we have definitely seen some shady play from them this age if the accounts I've heard are correct, and I have every reason to believe they are.
    Why are certain players who are still playing the game actively being appointed mod and taking sides in the game/forums? As a paying player, I would like a mod to look into this and provide a proper explanation. Thx

Post Fiend
    Not. Even. Close.

Read into the context properly. Pfft. Heathen is saying that Ronins are as clean as the other kingdoms mentioned. He didn't say that Ronins are squeaky clean. If any kingdom is squeaky clean, please name them and we'll make them our idol for many many many ages to come.

Regular

If this is in the spirit of the game and not a cause for deletion, the game is doomed like many have said.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapolian View Post
    If this is in the spirit of the game and not a cause for deletion, the game is doomed like many have said.
    the mechanics are off.

Both Kds should have an option to "surrender" the hostilities

Regular
    The price they pay a wave.

Enthusiast
    Not. Even. Close.

I think this post warrant an edit. For yourself to be siding mansoor who is accusing ronins as cheater, this is a lack of class for false accusation. As a mod, a low class of myself would expect a better from a moderator. Sorry to say that, kinda amazed actually.

However you then mentioned ‘not in a cheating against the rules way’.. eh which is which? Cheater or not? Therefore, edit the post me think. It shall definitely give a sense of satisfaction to some forum guys to see a mod editing their own post.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    I think this post warrant an edit. For yourself to be siding mansoor who is accusing ronins as cheater, this is a lack of class for false accusation. As a mod, a low class of myself would expect a better from a moderator. Sorry to say that, kinda amazed actually.

However you then mentioned ‘not in a cheating against the rules way’.. eh which is which? Cheater or not? Therefore, edit the post me think. It shall definitely give a sense of satisfaction to some forum guys to see a mod editing their own post.
    Definitely should get edited. Or go back for more Mod training before becoming a Mod?

Thread Information