Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    Mods are still allowed to comment on the game! They are just forum mods (no offence to the mods).

I don't see how there is anything wrong with Mansoor's KD continuing to op and refusing to auto surrender. Ronin shouldn't have started it if they weren't willing to face that possibility.
    I also dont see anything wrong with mansoor’s kd or ronins. Its a good hostile and i believe both kds recognise and respect each other. Mods definitely are welcome to comment too but then again a good hostile here is painted dirtily by some neutrals. It is fine if any of the accusation could be justified instead of just entering and say something along the line “your mum is green”.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    Mods are still allowed to comment on the game! They are just forum mods (no offence to the mods).

I don't see how there is anything wrong with Mansoor's KD continuing to op and refusing to auto surrender. Ronin shouldn't have started it if they weren't willing to face that possibility.
    I moderated a forum before and one of our guidelines as a moderator is do not become a panelist and stay neutral. Maybe it is different here because noone is moderating the moderator.

Yes you are right there is nothing wrong what FG doing ops I was actually rooting at them that they would turn it around and declare war. I only have problem when Mansoor responded here crying that they are doing it because they don't want ronin get away with sh'tplaying stating it as if they are sooo clean. So yeah they can drag this all they want but please to all don't act like saint.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You are just the one parading with how every mod is a dirty cheater but refuse to tell about it when asked for proof. But its okey, I took you for a liar already.
    As I said message me. I still don't see your message. You can assume all you want, but if you don't message me that means you are afraid to hear the truth. Coz you might also ask yourself have I been playing it clean the whole time I've played here? And trust me you'll be ashamed of your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    I moderated a forum before and one of our guidelines as a moderator is do not become a panelist and stay neutral. Maybe it is different here because noone is moderating the moderator.

Yes you are right there is nothing wrong what FG doing ops I was actually rooting at them that they would turn it around and declare war. I only have problem when Mansoor responded here crying that they are doing it because they don't want ronin get away with sh'tplaying stating it as if they are sooo clean. So yeah they can drag this all they want but please to all don't act like saint.

As I said message me. I still don't see your message. You can assume all you want, but if you don't message me that means you are afraid to hear the truth. Coz you might also ask yourself have I been playing it clean the whole time I've played here? And trust me you'll be ashamed of your answer.
    Why cant you just tell us? What are you scared of? Seems simple enough just post what you got on every moderator here. But since you dont you're a liar.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Why cant you just tell us? What are you scared of? Seems simple enough just post what you got on every moderator here. But since you dont you're a liar.
    Don't troll around korp (as you always do). Again message me.

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    Don't troll around korp (as you always do). Again message me.
    Why so scared? You post what you got. You came with the accusations that every mod was dirty and you refuse to provide the evidence of such claims. I am sure everyone is interested in this big conspiracy theory you ahve going on.

Post Fiend
    No one should waste their time with Korp. He's a well known troll. Look at his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    No one should waste their time with Korp. He's a well known troll. Look at his posts.
    lol that's nonsense Korp is literally one of my fav utopians!

On topic, Frosties are currently being massacred to hell by Ronins. There has only been 1 Trad in the past 36h.
    Frosties no attack strategy seems to be going ... about as well as you would expect.
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by the great kN herself View Post
    lol that's nonsense Korp is literally one of my fav utopians!

On topic, Frosties are currently being massacred to hell by Ronins. There has only been 1 Trad in the past 36h.
    Frosties no attack strategy seems to be going ... about as well as you would expect.
    Yea this age the defender can just sit in and op all day. More advantages and game mechanism seem to be designed to their favor, compared to previous ages.

Nevertheless, i still see it as a fun respectable hostility. There might be a lil hate grudge and disagreements but lets recognise this rivalry.

Enough is enough now. Get back on topic. Any more posts not on topic will be deleted as spam and actioned as such.
    A guide to SW's posts

Regular text = SW as a player
    Bold = SW as a mod (used for mod requests, warnings, etc.)
    Green = Someone messed up the regular and bold text and had to get edited/warned/banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Wolfie View Post
    Enough is enough now. Get back on topic. Any more posts not on topic will be deleted as spam and actioned as such.
    ^^Bold lettering. Sassy being serious. Im not gonna lie... I havent paid attention to this thread because well...just not that important. Whats the TLDR version?
    Last edited by umajon911; 02-01-2018 at 17:22.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Postaholic
    1 Emeriti Faces of Arnold (6:10) Mortov 188,480 acres
    2 DoA - Hostile (7:6) Islia 140,957 acres

Really a pity
    Otherwise it will be a close crown race between the TOP 2
    If 7:6 can get a war out of this conflict
    Looks like we can extend our earlier congratulation to emeriti

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Looks like we can extend our earlier congratulation to emeriti
    Again?

Also Sparta still has the option to farm out, though I think they had amiable relations to Emeriti in the last few rounds? We'll see how it goes soon enough.

Edit: Also, because I see a lot of mod bashing here, is there anyone at all who did apply to be a forum mod and wasn't accepted? Because making fun of them is a lot easier than actually spending your free time to moderate these forums. If you feel like you can do a better job why not apply instead?
    Last edited by TommyB; 03-01-2018 at 00:26.
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Postaholic
    Yes , get back on topic . How is the ops outcome ? I check a few of 4:15 aka frostie biggies. They have way too much defense for 7:6 to cope. True that 7:6 is doing massacre, raze and bounce . But seem not to be working. Even if age extend another few weeks , I also doubt 7:6 can take down those ub in 4:15.

In addition,7:6 is prone to randoms. With their Big orcs with a lot acres but Super Low def. looks bad.
    And 4:15 on the other hand already on max gbp, and full troop camping at home, no one bother to touch them at all

A pity age is running out
    I don’t think we can see a winner here in this conflict

Postaholic
    There's no change to the mechanics that made that the go-to strategy this age. It's just people finally figuring out how to screw over the kingdom waving them the most. It being a Christmas age may have something to do with it.

This is what Sparta should have done the first time around...then drama ensued.

So much QQing even now that we still stand our ground yet now being told we are lame for dragging it out
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Thread Information