Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Hope so. About time FG come out of their soft shell and war like men.

And 7:8 doing a double hostile - wonder what the community thinks and wonder if there will be any actioning? The boring age will become quite a drama now I presume? Cf was granted/extended to 7:8 on goodwill basis as they were our first war, no provocation. Prolly Allanon was pissed for being called a biased Mod in the forums?
    Declare on 7:8 then
    What u waiting for

Enthusiast
    Cannot la.. ronin too weak lol.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Declare on 7:8 then
    What u waiting for
    Then people will call it farm out with friends...lol

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    I'm simply stating facts. When they offered to farm acres out to a kingdom outside the hostile, the situation changed drastically.

And how I run my kingdom has nothing to do with my role as a mod, and vise versa.
    Eh excuses. You are just taking advantage of the situation from what i see. It is a fact that your kd lost to this ronin and kept insisting shadiness from them to probably lighten that warlost.

You begged for a cf and we granted it since we had a war together and generously letting you guys go since it was pre xmas instead of waving you for acre.

I do not want touch on your role as a mod, you know your role well enough.

Wonder how many of these people that scream "You should respect hostiles!!!" themselves respect all hostiles..

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Wonder how many of these people that scream "You should respect hostiles!!!" themselves respect all hostiles..
    Told you, no one is clean especially those at top. They all like politicians presents themselves like saints but it's all a facade. If you wanna wave (be it shady, dirty or not) because you see opportunity to take advantage then so be it, but don't come in forums give BS excuses and justifications then act like the moral high ground.

If anyone wants to whine about me waving Ronins this morning then tough ****. Some things aren't always Allanon.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    If anyone wants to whine about me waving Ronins this morning then tough ****. Some things aren't always Allanon.
    Is this a case where the allanon does not want more heat since he is a mod and now using u as an excuse. Whatever it is, this is so weak. Both of you act as a kd. And what **** arent always allanon. He himself replied here in forum..

<removed>
    Last edited by Palem; 03-01-2018 at 14:51. Reason: Off topic
    Dementia 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Is this a case where the allanon does not want more heat since he is a mod and now using u as an excuse. Whatever it is, this is so weak. Both of you act as a kd. And what **** arent always allanon. He himself replied here in forum..
    That hes a mod has no relevancy at all. Hes a moderator of the forums that has nothing to do with ingame actions and activities.

I appreciate the attempt to shield me, Cheetzy, but I don't think it's necessary here mate. Ronins flat out tried to farm their acres to someone outside the hostile. They got caught. I see no reason not to just state the facts as they are. I was informed of what you were attempting, I ordered the wave before it could happen. Obviously you're not going to like it, but you should have considered that before you tried farming yourself out to a third party from what you were claiming was a hostile.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Cheetzy wasn't shielding you. We decided this as a full council. And we stand by our actions.

Two week hostile was respected. Farm out request was not.

Forum Addict
    @korp: which hostile did I interfere in? I cant remember, you were in my kd so please make me remember.

@Allanon: stop the BS and state who it was Ronin trying to farm out to? Stop with this absalomic shananegangs and say someone. If you know who then be open! And you need proof or you interfered in a conflict and that means people will do the same to you.

@CFH i know you are the bag of teabags behind all this ****tyness.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Ronin is offering land? I thought they just called out bb from getting into the hostile. Weird.
    So what happen to this? If ronin wants to give land, why are they against bb’s notice. Doesnt make sense..

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    @korp: which hostile did I interfere in? I cant remember, you were in my kd so please make me remember.

@Allanon: stop the BS and state who it was Ronin trying to farm out to? Stop with this absalomic shananegangs and say someone. If you know who then be open! And you need proof or you interfered in a conflict and that means people will do the same to you.

@CFH i know you are the bag of teabags behind all this ****tyness.
    I didnt specify age, you come with a lot of bagage thats all for you to be able to play any good guy card.

Thread Information