Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    This is largely true. I asked days ago if Frosties intended to declare on Ronins and if not, could they please send a cf to Ronins so we could wave them. Frosties said they did intend to declare and asked us to respect the hostile. We did so, waving elsewhere instead. Then this morning I get info stating that Ronins is making plans to farm out to our competitors. That changed the situation somewhat.

I also said that if 7:6 sends a cf and commits to not approach any of our competitors regarding farming out in the future, we would accept the cf.
    False, pics or not true, just a scrub trying to get famous but look like a hoodrat instead.

Post Fiend
    This is largely true. I asked days ago if Frosties intended to declare on Ronins and if not, could they please send a cf to Ronins so we could wave them. Frosties said they did intend to declare and asked us to respect the hostile. We did so, waving elsewhere instead. Then this morning I get info stating that Ronins is making plans to farm out to our competitors. That changed the situation somewhat.

I also said that if 7:6 sends a cf and commits to not approach any of our competitors regarding farming out in the future, we would accept the cf.
    Are you giving back my acres to 7:6 or what? If there was any truth to what you are saying, you would have just waited for your "competitors" to wave Ronins, at which time you would have every right to wave your "competitors", since it is an active hostile which you so obviously just ignored.

I find it hilarious that maugrim is in here crying about ****play and what not when he himself never had any issues to resort to **** and lame play to achieve his own goals with no regard for anyone else.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I find it hilarious that maugrim is in here crying about ****play and what not when he himself never had any issues to resort to **** and lame play to achieve his own goals with no regard for anyone else.
    Are you still mad for being booted from our kd for being unskilled?

Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    Are you giving back my acres to 7:6 or what? If there was any truth to what you are saying, you would have just waited for your "competitors" to wave Ronins, at which time you would have every right to wave your "competitors", since it is an active hostile which you so obviously just ignored.
    Did you call dibs? Does dibs work now?

I declare dibs on all acres in Utopia. There. Now anyone that hits anyone is actionable.

No idea why they keep saying competitiors , if you ain't first you last. They fighting for number 4 spot? Joke kd, joke goals
    Acting like they are important with 0/2 record.

Are you still mad for being booted from our kd for being unskilled?
    Funny that you talk about unskilled looks like your great plan has worked well so far. In the forums begging a kingdom giving "your acres" back. You arent the sharpest tool in the drawer if you cant figure out what makes me salty and what I am refering too. :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtMcGurt View Post
    Did you call dibs? Does dibs work now?

I declare dibs on all acres in Utopia. There. Now anyone that hits anyone is actionable.
    Technically 40k of Ronins' acres were fresh from Frosties. They have not even been occupied by Ronins' peasants (fireballs) and still smell of Frosty giants. So 7:8 taking those acres are effectively from Frosties. Mr Turt or short for Turtle, are you from 7:8?

stop crying then if you don't even think it's your acres..

Regular
    Everyone here is salty AF, especially ronins

Truth be told, there is no 'best' way to deal with this situation--there's only few KDs at the top and no matter what happens someone will stand to lose. At the end of the day each KD wants to do what's best for themselves. Best to let monarchs of respective KDs sort this out in private and quit whining

Veteran

Following our wave I also said that if 7:6 sends a cf and commits to not approach any of our competitors regarding farming out in the future, we would accept the cf.
    Nice to nearly have agreement on what happened for once. So Ronins, are you disputing this? If not what is the complaint?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Allanon double hostiles and is a mod...looks bad. Allanon protecting emertiti as abs lapdog as usual. ABS officially back now?

And we war when we war, if we war. As the tree ent told Merry: Dont be heisty.
    Can you please expand on how Allanon is protecting Emeriti and who/what he is protecting them from?

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Can you please expand on how Allanon is protecting Emeriti and who/what he is protecting them from?
    From ronin, go read 1st post and stop asking noob questions , smh.

Post Fiend
    My source said that Ronin was about to farm out acres to kd 1:1 .

Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    Nice to nearly have agreement on what happened for once. So Ronins, are you disputing this? If not what is the complaint?
    Already said it, pics or not true. All words no proof. Joke accusations like their war wins 0/2, joke kd.

Thread Information