Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post
    Seriously 0/2 , planning to get a 1/3 hitting into a hostile. Pro plan, took you 8 uto years to act out your plan? Lol 0/2 ftw
    0/2 but in the t5. I blame other kds for having weak noobs like you in to let a ghetto get this close to the top.

I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Mansoor; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Tremble heathens and infidels - the day of judgement comes, and only the obedient will remain

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    @allanon give ronins back those acres. That would be the right thing to do, or you should disband your kd end of age cause next age no one is gonna respect your hostilities.
    After you dealbroke us last age, you really feel you have the moral high ground between us?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Cf shall be sent to allanon kd and we shall meet whatever the condition it is. Ronin will never be farmed out. We shall farm the likes of you instead. You have that promise.
    Cf has been accepted, as has your commitment not to approach kds to farm out to them in future. As for farming us, i look forward to your attempts to do so :)
    Last edited by Allanon; 03-01-2018 at 19:29.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    CFed. Nothing was farmed/will be farmed out, except to 7:8. Such irony eh. Back to "hostile" with FG and hope outsiders do not interfere. Cough *Feint*
    I note that you didn't deny the original accusation. However it is good to hear you have resolved it though and committed not to farm out.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    I note that you didn't deny the original accusation. However it is good to hear you have resolved it though and committed not to farm out.
    Already did. Nothing was farmed/will be farmed out.

Veteran
    Already did. Nothing was farmed/will be farmed out.
    "Nothing was farmed out" - doesn't deal with the accusation that you contacted a KD trying to achieve a farm out.
    "Nothing will be farmed out" - deals with the future.

Post Fiend
    "Nothing was farmed out" - doesn't deal with the accusation that you contacted a KD trying to achieve a farm out.
    "Nothing will be farmed out" - deals with the future.
    Innocent until proven guilty. Ask the accuser which kd was it that agreed to farm us, and more importantly, did farming really happen to warrant an actual farming by the accuser who benefited the most out of this.

Innocent until proven guilty. Ask the accuser which kd was it that agreed to farm us, and more importantly, did farming really happen to warrant an actual farming by the accuser who benefited the most out of this.
    Note here Chris121 he wants to know which kd agreed to farm them not which kds they had offered. He'd make a great politician this chap.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post

@proteus If i write and post everything i know you will moderate my post anyway so if you havent noticed i have stopped posting so much here since you infected these forums.
    The only posts I have edited were the ones you attempted to insult other community members, which as you know is against the rules.

It’s good that you have stopped making insulting posts towards others, please keep it up.

I don't understand. Are you saying that it is true but if they can't prove it then it doesn't count? It's either true or not. If you say it's not true, then fair enough to want some proof. But as far as I have seen, Ronins haven't actually denied it.
    I accuse you of acting because man store told you to attack ronin . I am not in ronin, you 0/2 cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    Lol @ Mansoor pretending to be an upstanding member of the community. Half of Frosties would sell there grandmother for acres. As for loon u mad bro?

At least Frosties has a right to be upset...with Ronins.

No acres will be going anywhere just too clarify for the salty afs here.
    Mad about what? Didn't u guys lose to ronin ? Lol trying to stay relevant, 0/2 talking like they are 3/3 smh

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    0/2 but in the t5. I blame other kds for having weak noobs like you in to let a ghetto get this close to the top.
    We are weak noobs , please make fun of us some more and don't forget to tell everyone that you lost to the ghetto noobs lolllll

0/2.. 3/3.. they're just numbers, nothing more (and it's not like the ww bonus helped you either). Also, I could ask for land drops (just like ronins did), stay small/ghetto bash and get 7/7.. will that make me a better player? Definitely not.

You're just grasping at straws in hopes to deflect from your own ****play, which is what got you in this mess in the first place.

I accuse you of acting because man store told you to attack ronin . I am not in ronin, you 0/2 cheaters
    We are weak noobs , please make fun of us some more and don't forget to tell everyone that you lost to the ghetto noobs lolllll

Mad about what? Didn't u guys lose to ronin ? Lol trying to stay relevant, 0/2 talking like they are 3/3 smh
    Stay relevant? Your helping that so thanks for the follow mate.

Thread Information