Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    *silent sobers*

Veteran
    So, Ronins, before you cry even more here:
    You got into hostiles with Frosties and you gained empty acres. Seeing you can't win this you asked Emerity (as you knew you could never catch them anyway) for a landdrop so in case Frosties were ready to declare you were in a better position.
    Now.. Resilience waved you before you could make this deal with Emerity and stop you from giving them all that land for free.
    So your shady tactics did not work.
    So, before acusing of double hostile.... if it was Emerity that took land from you ? Would you still acuse double hostile ?
    Last edited by Blitz; 05-01-2018 at 12:32.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Veteran
    It wasn't a retorical question, I am really asking Ronins ppl and other that stand by this idea that we double hostiled.

If Emerity landdroped Ronins like they were asked to, wasnt that a double hostile that Ronins theirself asked for ?
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    It wasn't a retorical question, I am really asking Ronins ppl and other that stand by this idea that we double hostiled.

If Emerity landdroped Ronins like they were asked to, wasnt that a double hostile that Ronins theirself asked for ?
    I'm not in any of the involved KD's, but a double hostile is a double hostile. Waving into active hostile is doubling. The entire community knows what's going on.

Regular

Yes it will be a double hostile. And it would get the same reaction as what it is now. So did it happen? You cannot police something that didn't happen, you should have waited for it to happen then wave both ronin and eme for the sh*tplay. Then you get the people's sympathy.

Veteran
    We don't cry on the forums, as we could have done early age when ronins waved us half an hour after we waved another kd, we took it to war and lost as we were not ready, but we wont be taken for fools either with kds trying to win by doing shady agreements.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

We don't cry on the forums, as we could have done early age when ronins waved us half an hour after we waved another kd, we took it to war and lost as we were not ready, but we wont be taken for fools either with kds trying to win by doing shady agreements.
    You crying in the forum now. Need a tissue bro? I hate it when they say I'm not crying about blah blah blah, , then they cry about what happened . Drama queen, go get a job smh

Veteran
    So in general, in real life, don't tell me one is so clean if he was cought trying to steal and not after he already stolen.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Post Fiend
    So in general, in real life, don't tell me one is so clean if he was cought trying to steal and not after he already stolen.
    Was there a land drop in progress when you guys hit into us? If no, it is not "trying to steal". Get your facts right.

Fact: waving a kd much weaker and smaller and not prepared to war and don't want to war (we messaged them to clarify) doesn't grant you immunity even if you'd like to claim it was hostile, because it wasn't.

Veteran
    Landdrop could have taken even 10 minutes from a kd like emerity that can get everybody online. So we were supposed to catch you in those minutes and wave you ?

Let's be honest. After you have done it, it was nothing we xould have done about it.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Was there a land drop in progress when you guys hit into us? If no, it is not "trying to steal". Get your facts right.

Fact: waving a kd much weaker and smaller and not prepared to war and don't want to war (we messaged them to clarify) doesn't grant you immunity even if you'd like to claim it was hostile, because it wasn't.
    Neither is being in a hostile grant any immunity to outside interference so why are you guys *****ing?

You never understand or play as a pro.So Just respect Ronin n emeriti.

I believe you are Fae/My or Elf/My like a turtle who has %90 dspecs.(ghetto Style)

Veteran
    No, the hostile with Frosties would have been still there. Or it was war. We would get the same reaction as ppl like to play victim when they lose.

The request to landdrop was made. And that is a fact !

So they would have just got away with it and than nobody could have done anything about it.
    They would have done something to benefit both, so don't tell me we could have done something after.
    Last edited by Blitz; 05-01-2018 at 14:25.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Regular
    No, the hostile with Frosties would have been still there. Or it was war. We would get the same reaction as ppl like to play victim when they lose.

The request to landdrop was made. And that is a fact !

So they would have just got away with it and than nobody could have done anything about it.
    They would have done something to benefit both, so don't tell me we could have done something after.
    Why would they get away? you cant wave both kd after they are getting waved? And even other kingdom can join with the wave. Isn't it more satisfying to police something that actually happened than a double hearsay. After what you have done, was there war declared or any significant happen? Nothing, you just got the acres you desperately needed, congrats. Now other kingdoms are chipping in. Next age there will be no more hostiles. I would really enjoy watching people crying here next age getting hit from hostiles.. hmm I better start recruiting people to join the fsu hostile party...lol

Post Fiend
    Nebu, why u now getting 3:16 to land drop you?

Thread Information