Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Bitter af this Shadoweminence. It was a one way.The kd you waved wasnt interested to war you since you picked on a weak war target. We were ready to cf you but your ego got the best of you to war us. The rest is history, you failed badly.

Resillience coming up the top 5 by refusing war with kds such as bb, ronin, spartans and god knows if there are other kds. Giving excuses to avoid war.

Go back to your waving on smaller kds and keep growing instead of staying in this thread. Keep it clean and respected as how ronin and frosties wanted it to be.
    Can't blame them cos they get whooped in wars. Whoring is the way to go for them.

They have the activity but have no idea how war works. Bullying smaller/weaker kd is their forte. Tsk tsk

Enthusiast
    4:6 was the kd they waved.

Back then they were OOR and way way smaller. 4:6 also doesnt retal back and even sent cf. ronin hits on resilient were unfortunate that it occurred on the same tick.

Now again how would you back up that hostile?

Fact
    1. No retal on your kd by 4:6
    2. Oor
    3. One sided

Not commenting about earlier events that have no bearing on the current situation, but isn't what you've described there exactly what your friends Spartans are doing now with Sleepy?

Edit: okay, since Heathen wants to bring it up too:

4:6 was the kd they waved.

Back then they were OOR and way way smaller. 4:6 also doesnt retal back and even sent cf. ronin hits on resilient were unfortunate that it occurred on the same tick.

Now again how would you back up that hostile?

Fact
    1. No retal on your kd by 4:6
    2. Oor
    3. One sided
    1. We'd waved less than half an hour prior to your wave.
    2. they were at 90% at the time, well within range, and in full name/race theme. They also had more offense than us at the time, meaning a declaration was not an unreasonable possibility.
    3. Ofc it was one-sided at the time. We'd only started waving them half an hour earlier. Even you guys took longer than that to start responding.
    4. 4:6 didn't offer the cf until AFTER your wave on us.
    5. I caught your intel attempts and informed your monarch that we were in an active hostile. He pretended not to know English and waved anyway.

I'm given to understand however that standards have dropped somewhat since I last played, and this seems to be par for the course these days from what I'm told.
    Last edited by Allanon; 04-01-2018 at 03:30.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    Not commenting about earlier events that have no bearing on the current situation, but isn't what you've described there exactly what your friends Spartans are doing now with Sleepy?
    Go wave them and see if they cry hostile. And whatever they do with Sleepy is already covered in another thread. Mr Mod pls stick to the topic. Pfft

Post Fiend

Your guy just brought it up again. Ahhh so I guess this was the "shady" thing you guys are referring to??

Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post
    I'm not sure how you guys think you're hot poop. look at you all, explored to the top and probably fed off smaller KDs to top 5 and acting like you're hot stuff. But you're 0/2... if you warred top 5 that's 3/3 you'll be 0/3. Why do you think you're top 5 and are pros? you're just a bunch of explorers who lose wars if someone confronts your bullying. makes no sense why 0/2 talking like they are 5/5 because they explored to the top... hmm...
    Wait, what? We are top5 and most of us are pros. Why would we think anything else? Why are you obsessed with this war win thing? Withdrawing down 500 acres when you realize you've misplayed an econ throttle strat doesn't make you bad. Not withdrawing until you're down 5,000 because you are stubborn does. Ego doesn't win this game for you; making good decisions and taking advantage of the right opportunities usually does. All of us with crowns know this. Waving Ronins for ANY reason (who cares? grow up) and moving up very firmly into the #2 spot while fully pumped was a very good decision.

If you're hating this hard you're just sour over your own missed opportunities and misplays. Relax a little.
    Nexus - Depravity - Evil Dragons - Pantheon - Elvut - Mercy of Absalom - Pulse - Insolence - Giraffes - L E G A C Y

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by the great kN herself View Post
    Wait, what? We are top5 and most of us are pros. Why would we think anything else? Why are you obsessed with this war win thing? Withdrawing down 500 acres when you realize you've misplayed an econ throttle strat doesn't make you bad. Not withdrawing until you're down 5,000 because you are stubborn does. Ego doesn't win this game for you; making good decisions and taking advantage of the right opportunities usually does. All of us with crowns know this. Waving Ronins for ANY reason (who cares? grow up) and moving up very firmly into the #2 spot while fully pumped was a very good decision.

If you're hating this hard you're just sour over your own missed opportunities and misplays. Relax a little.
    Pros? Vomits... self-proclaimed pros are definitely not pros.

Also too early to claim your top5 now. Good for you that top5 is such an achievement.

Enthusiast
    Not commenting about....
    So one way hostile it is. So what is the **** playingly wrong we did till you condemn us..I think this is more of an ego issue of a kd who think they are above the rest.

You had threathened a payback and now you got it. Now get your goons away if you have not anything respectable thing to say about frosties/ronins conflict.

Enthusiast
    March 10 of YR8 An unknown province from Drunks (6:16) invaded The Battle of Five Armies (7:6) and captured 561 acres of land.

Everyday this kd been joining in the fun. Feint i heard this is your kd. Is it true?

Regular

Edit: okay, since Heathen wants to bring it up too:

1. We'd waved less than half an hour prior to your wave.
    2. they were at 90% at the time, well within range, and in full name/race theme. They also had more offense than us at the time, meaning a declaration was not an unreasonable possibility.
    3. Ofc it was one-sided at the time. We'd only started waving them half an hour earlier. Even you guys took longer than that to start responding.
    4. 4:6 didn't offer the cf until AFTER your wave on us.
    5. I caught your intel attempts and informed your monarch that we were in an active hostile. He pretended not to know English and waved anyway.

I'm given to understand however that standards have dropped somewhat since I last played, and this seems to be par for the course these days from what I'm told.
    LOL what do you mean not commenting about earlier events you were the one who first bring up the "shady things" ronin did at early age comment that's why you got criticized for being a partisan moderator. Then you justify hitting from active hostile on a pretense that didn't happened. I think you better change career how bout you quit moderating your not doing a good job and start being a comedian coz you make people laugh.

Postaholic
    March 10 of YR8 An unknown province from Drunks (6:16) invaded The Battle of Five Armies (7:6) and captured 561 acres of land.

Everyday this kd been joining in the fun. Feint i heard this is your kd. Is it true?
    Hi, are you doing target sharing?

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    LOL what do you mean not commenting about earlier events you were the one who first bring up the "shady things" ronin did at early age comment that's why you got criticized for being a partisan moderator. Then you justify hitting from active hostile on a pretense that didn't happened. I think you better change career how bout you quit moderating your not doing a good job and start being a comedian coz you make people laugh.
    Cry for me Argentina.....

Regular
    We prepping em for weeks and othet kd benefits from it...we have been in war status for weeks...when be super active for weeks... and then someone come and take a pices of the pie! Thx not.

And Iam not crying! Took ppl long enought to benefit from it!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    Cry for me Argentina.....
    losing to an argument like losing to Nigeria... cry for me Argentina...lol

Enthusiast

Drunks just waved a KD 30k acres smaller, so looks like they found something else to do.

Thread Information