Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Regular
    <deleted>
    Last edited by Proteus; 04-01-2018 at 21:05. Reason: Inappropriate post, if you wish to discuss moderation take it to PM

Regular
    Maby mods should stop edit or just clear /delte this thread...its become so silly. Ppl is angry/hate/love/trolling. And fact is facts.

Do mods get creds/modded post?

Regular
    Last edited by Proteus; Today at 13:05. Reason: Inappropriate post, if you wish to discuss moderation take it to PM

Im sorry, what part of my post was inappropriate? I used no foul language, i insulted nobody. You are over modding yet again. Its almost like you are here for the people and the people are telling you what they want and youre like hmm yeah no, im just gonna delete your posts for no reason. Get off your high little mod horse.

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    losing to an argument like losing to Nigeria... cry for me Argentina...lol
    Still not sure what your QQ'ing about tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Heady View Post
    .....hold on. When did people starting caring about the war win chart? There's the land and nw chart, and looks like we're doing pretty good there.
    Only the ghettos care about anything else.
    ....hold on. When did people start caring about the NW chart?

Regular
    I care about me putting hours of game time just to see others steal!!! Cheeetzy!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    Still not sure what your QQ'ing about tbh.
    Not sure either why you're here...

Post Fiend
    Damn... every day a few randoms .... now this Harry Potter kd...

*silent sobers*

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Damn... every day a few randoms .... now this Harry Potter kd...

Well with your low nwpa you should be happy u wont be more attacked. Not like its give u safe status that nobody should not attack u...

Veteran
    So, Ronins, before you cry even more here:
    You got into hostiles with Frosties and you gained empty acres. Seeing you can't win this you asked Emerity (as you knew you could never catch them anyway) for a landdrop so in case Frosties were ready to declare you were in a better position.
    Now.. Resilience waved you before you could make this deal with Emerity and stop you from giving them all that land for free.
    So your shady tactics did not work.
    So, before acusing of double hostile.... if it was Emerity that took land from you ? Would you still acuse double hostile ?
    Last edited by Blitz; 05-01-2018 at 12:32.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Veteran
    It wasn't a retorical question, I am really asking Ronins ppl and other that stand by this idea that we double hostiled.

If Emerity landdroped Ronins like they were asked to, wasnt that a double hostile that Ronins theirself asked for ?
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    It wasn't a retorical question, I am really asking Ronins ppl and other that stand by this idea that we double hostiled.

If Emerity landdroped Ronins like they were asked to, wasnt that a double hostile that Ronins theirself asked for ?
    I'm not in any of the involved KD's, but a double hostile is a double hostile. Waving into active hostile is doubling. The entire community knows what's going on.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post

Yes it will be a double hostile. And it would get the same reaction as what it is now. So did it happen? You cannot police something that didn't happen, you should have waited for it to happen then wave both ronin and eme for the sh*tplay. Then you get the people's sympathy.

Veteran
    No, the hostile with Frosties would have been still there. Or it was war. We would get the same reaction as ppl like to play victim when they lose.

The request to landdrop was made. And that is a fact !

So they would have just got away with it and than nobody could have done anything about it.
    They would have done something to benefit both, so don't tell me we could have done something after.
    Last edited by Blitz; 05-01-2018 at 14:25.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Thread Information