7 Day Ban (Rule Violation)

21-12-2017 23:22
    Palem
    Expired: Profile Infraction
    7 Day Ban (Rule Violation)

20-12-2017 14:24
    Allanon
    Expired: Private

Oooh sorry Steel i been playing this game with the mods where you talk about certin top kingdoms and there powers and they ban you, but hey its all good abs is back in power.

It was pretty neet done, putting in Don pro pro and Mr.Allanon abs as mods, they can moterate for each other and make sure nothing critical can be posted and with the new leadership in the game palem clearly fear his power getting taken away so he follow as the tool he is. - no big suprice there.

And lets not even begin on the girl, sazzy i have my nose in everything but im to stupid to understand anything so i just mod.

And lets not forget they refuse to delete forum accounts as it will drop numbers and the game will look what is it, an emty shell.
    Pm me if you want!

Post Demon
    4:15 is still tagged hostile and 7:6 ran into a war with 3:16, not going to go well for 7:6 I assume.

Also don't see why you don't delete the guy who continiously quote the phophesy of judgement day, even if you do not think it of topic essentially writing the same thing 10 times is spamming, he also don't add anything to the discussion.

Forum Addict
    First of all,

@Strokeofgenious: How can people say it is spam? He put effort and write different things each time and while mods are banning me for seceral days someone gotta remember and keep my name floating in the forums. And if you read the pieces he is telling the truth, there are meaning in then but you gotta read them and you will the what prophecy he is telling you.

@Heathen: I respect you as you kept this good and clean and didnt cry much but wow, you got so many crybabies in the kingdom! It has been entertaining. And landdropping a faery? Teach your nubs that I was still able to MS all your orcs without problem so i didnt need a landdrop, i wanted my land as my income was off the hook and i could fix my tb to get pumped back up after your orcs couldnt muster more than 300k offense. But ofc i get random and razed by you and still you complain about my wpa. Also i get plundered for 60k gc to kill my defense, that was also planned? There are no need to win the community over with forum wars, noone reading this anymore.

Ronin ran into war with 3:16. Let’s what happens. Strange that 3:16 is hitting severly underpop orcs instead of chaining down bocans or the big dwarves. 3:16 is TBB? ;D

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    off topic!

I dont know who is gonna win but I know who is losing
    woah... *expanding brain*

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    woah... *expanding brain*
    Pea brains expanding may burst. Handle with caution

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    First of all,

@Strokeofgenious: How can people say it is spam? He put effort and write different things each time and while mods are banning me for seceral days someone gotta remember and keep my name floating in the forums. And if you read the pieces he is telling the truth, there are meaning in then but you gotta read them and you will the what prophecy he is telling you.

@Heathen: I respect you as you kept this good and clean and didnt cry much but wow, you got so many crybabies in the kingdom! It has been entertaining. And landdropping a faery? Teach your nubs that I was still able to MS all your orcs without problem so i didnt need a landdrop, i wanted my land as my income was off the hook and i could fix my tb to get pumped back up after your orcs couldnt muster more than 300k offense. But ofc i get random and razed by you and still you complain about my wpa. Also i get plundered for 60k gc to kill my defense, that was also planned? There are no need to win the community over with forum wars, noone reading this anymore.

Ronin ran into war with 3:16. Let’s what happens. Strange that 3:16 is hitting severly underpop orcs instead of chaining down bocans or the big dwarves. 3:16 is TBB? ;D
    Why u still posting here then? Hypocrite

Forum Addict
    Lol, still butthurt i see.

Regular
    Nebu needs to get laid. He's so angry because he lost. Maybe next age you can not be so bad at the game ronins.

If you follow what was happening throughout this Mexican Standoff , you will see that the words being written were in fact on topic with the current situation. I say this as such, since I cannot claim responsibility for the powerful writings that occurred, as I was but a vessel communicating a message from a higher power to all of you. It was certainly as on topic as the other posts, primarily consisting of half truths and abject whining. Unless incessant whining was in fact the primary topic mixed in with the rest. I also would like to point out that although the holy texts regularly held a Quran'ish style, it also had Christian undertones, and at one point a bit of Pirate speak. I do not want the mighty ones messages to be pigeon holed into one interpreted fashion, as I hope he will continue to announce his message to the peoples in the future in what ever tone and manner pleases him.

May the light of his countenance shine upon you, lest you find the mighty boot of Mansoor on your necks!!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    I didn't say it was spam, I was wondering how his posts are on topic. Pseudoreligous preachings are annoying to me.
    On the other hand I cannot dispute that the amount of actually meaningful posts in this thread is so low that you kind of have to be thankful for correct grammar at least. Also I didn't report any posts or something like that, was just asking the question. I accept Palems arguments regarding this so please keep on doing your thing(s).

Regular
    Strokeofgenuis's junk is as on topic as "Nebu's mom is going to cut off your junk." Nebu's a player in this conflict, and so long as we mention a player involved once with some kind of malice intent, it's all on topic.

Another Format
    Perhaps Will suite you better
    Do you like Haiku ?

If that style you also find offensive
    Perhaps another that is a bit more pensive
    I can see that not just anything will do
    I got it Ill write a limerick for you
    Now no more need to feel apprehensive!

Forum Addict
    Yay, Ronin FW ended!

And they started taking mass intel on us?

Gasp! What a plot twist....

Man...They are clever...I've never seen such highly advanced war tactics
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Run away, farm out excess land, pump in eowcf, man, they really haven't rewritten the playbook much in the last 10-15 years have they.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Thread Information