Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Regular
    ronins needs the fake war to be even with a KD that they waved after 2 weeks of hostile against their buddies, and still gonna lose.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    Come now DJ, this is breaking new ground for them. Just because we've seen it used before and so knew what was coming days or weeks ago shouldn't make them any less excited about feeling like they've pulled off something they didn't think anyone would expect.
    Are you excited on getting another war-lose then post in forums that you won 'cos you got what you want?...

Quote Originally Posted by Raikon View Post
    boggles my mind that mods are allowed to be insulting on the forums now, what has this game become.
    Before I get banned, I'll leave you a simple phrase: "mod = god"

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill17 View Post
    ronins needs the fake war to be even with a KD that they waved after 2 weeks of hostile against their buddies, and still gonna lose.
    you better win... I don't want Mansoor the great crying here...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikon View Post
    boggles my mind that mods are allowed to be insulting on the forums now, what has this game become.
    Mods are Gods and apparently they can say whatever they want as long as they don't moderate that particular thread.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    They'll probably just drag till end of age again hoping the other kd gets bored to xxxxs and withdraw. That's the only strategy they know and been using this entire age for their 3 prior war wins. On the opposite end, Allanon loves to give their opponent war win and withdraw land up hoping to finish the charts at #2 for bragging rights. Haha I feel funny typing this cos it's so pathetic of them.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Mods are Gods and apparently they can say whatever they want as long as they don't moderate that particular thread.
    And so can you as long as you don't break forum rules (or nobody cares enough to report it) !

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    Dude, last time i cried over utopia was way back in 2017. I am more mature now and play Heartstone now! Much more fun!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Dude, last time i cried over utopia was way back in 2017. I am more mature now and play Heartstone now! Much more fun!
    lol.. OK, good I'm happy to hear that...

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    I remember that!!! its fun

Regular
    sooo what now? no actual reporting or talking when war actually starts?

Post Demon
    it started like 2 days ago, not sure if they'll go on until eoa or who has the upper hand, 4:15 got more acres, 7:6 has more nw, not sure but I think the situation is reversed from decleration date.

Enthusiast
    I think mansoor got a flu bug and that might be affecting him in this war. Hope he will recover fast. Regarding when the war would end.. frosties will drag it till eoa. Hopefully both kds are having a fun time here.

Regular
    I see nothing interesting from this two... This age is boring, admin need to do some serious fixing. And they need to let the community know when they change something, not just change the mechanics ingame like now ops getting gbp... They should let us know so we could adjust our approach.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapolian View Post
    sooo what now? no actual reporting or talking when war actually starts?
    April 3 of YR10 Alas, the once proud province of I Am Pro Orc has collapsed and lies in ruins.

Post Demon
    not so pro orc, or are you telling me they seriously invest all the resurces needed for a pk of some half dead orc.

Thread Information