Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Reported.

And double standards much? Ronin did exactly the same lame thing to Frosties, so whats up?
    What comes around goes around.

Flogger and BB are boss
    K. Your signature says it all. Lol. Gj on the report part.

Post Fiend
    From what Ive been following and according to sources close to the kingdoms, here's the story of this deadlock:

Weeks ago frosties waved sparta with huge gc stash
    Ronins did 1 wave of robs into frosties about half a day to a day later, seeing there are still gcs to take. Apparently frosties encourages people to rob into hostile and war prep (quoting Mansoor). There were some ingame correspondences and Ronins were asked to stop, which they did, without asking for any cf etc (unlike what frosties ppl would have done)
    Frosties was locked in hostile with Sparta for some time. Ronins didn't interfere
    Sparta then did the auto surrender thingy
    There was no immediate engagement by Ronins (shame on those who posted misleading statements)
    Both Ronins and frosties went into pump and then frosties started robbing Ronins. Obviously Ronins reciprocated and there were robs back and forth without any hits from any kd
    Hits from Ronins only started about 3 days later so frosties did have several days to explore up and pump

To mods, there were several posts in here which encouraged outside kds to interfere and hit into one of the kds in hostile, and location were disclosed. Indeed there were opportunists (you can see from a SN). They think they can get away with the cheap shots. Good luck to them. They don't know who they messing with

End of reporting ;)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Lamest age ever. Lets make it less lame, BB hereby notices 7:6. Apparently its cool to notice/fight people as soon as they're done long drawn out hostiles like hesus just had with spartans. GLHF
    I find this amusingly funny...lol You're trying to justify doing a sh*tplay because of a sh*tplay. And you hold yourselves as the moral high ground of this game. I understand these C/D tier kingdoms doing BS plays but old top playing kingdom who presents themselves as the righteous kingdom among all. You guys need to retire and quit this game before you tarnish your legacy (if there are really). Because this just prove my point on other posts that there are no such thing as moral or clean kingdom specially at TOP. They just define what is right and wrong depending on how it benefits them. All is fairplay right? dont complain and cry on this forum when us ghetto kds will FSU you all at top.

Regular
    Reported.

And double standards much? Ronin did exactly the same lame thing to Frosties, so whats up?
    What comes around goes around.

Flogger and BB are boss
    lol at this fanboy

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    From what Ive been following and according to sources close to the kingdoms, here's the story of this deadlock:

Weeks ago frosties waved sparta with huge gc stash
    Ronins did 1 wave of robs into frosties about half a day to a day later, seeing there are still gcs to take. Apparently frosties encourages people to rob into hostile and war prep (quoting Mansoor). There were some ingame correspondences and Ronins were asked to stop, which they did, without asking for any cf etc (unlike what frosties ppl would have done)
    Frosties was locked in hostile with Sparta for some time. Ronins didn't interfere
    Sparta then did the auto surrender thingy
    There was no immediate engagement by Ronins (shame on those who posted misleading statements)
    Both Ronins and frosties went into pump and then frosties started robbing Ronins. Obviously Ronins reciprocated and there were robs back and forth without any hits from any kd
    Hits from Ronins only started about 3 days later so frosties did have several days to explore up and pump

To mods, there were several posts in here which encouraged outside kds to interfere and hit into one of the kds in hostile, and location were disclosed. Indeed there were opportunists (you can see from a SN). They think they can get away with the cheap shots. Good luck to them. They don't know who they messing with

End of reporting ;)
    So it is true what I heard what Mansoor led kd did last age. Robbing kd from prep or hostiles then asking for cfs so they would stop. Just another part of the game I guess. Let's see what these righteous kingdoms can say about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    K. Your signature says it all. Lol. Gj on the report part.
    You read my signature and failed to understand it. Shame.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    lol at this fanboy
    Ronin and Sparta are working together. It really is that obvious.
    Time to pay the karma police.....

Its getting on your nerves, that much is obvious :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Enthusiast
    Haha dillusional.

Regular
    Ronin and Sparta are working together. It really is that obvious.
    Time to pay the karma police.....

Its getting on your nerves, that much is obvious :)
    Why would it get to my nerves? Im just on the sideline eating my popcorn... its funny your a fanboy of this self righteous elites..lol

Why would it get to my nerves? Im just on the sideline eating my popcorn... its funny your a fanboy of this self righteous elites..lol
    And you're a fanboy of ****playing kds. Thats the better option? Not in my book.

Enthusiast
    Just ignore this fella, lion. We are better than this. I trust that someone has given flogger an inaccurate assessment on how ronin got into the conflict. Someone of flogger’s reputation would not do such stuff.

If indeed ronin waved frosties within that 24hrs after frosties/spartans conflict, i think ronin deserve to get something.

Regular
    Oh, man! 4:15 farmed out to 7:6 and now 6:12 will FW to give release.
    What a series of events! It's deja vu from last age!

Regular
    And you're a fanboy of ****playing kds. Thats the better option? Not in my book.
    I only fancy myself... and Im not the one who behave obsequiously. Go stay as a fanboy it's your choice I'm just stating what I have observed from your posts. Feed this pooch when you go home he deserves it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Just wanna make sure they can hit within 12h like they did when hesus's hostile ended with Sparta. 12h should be enough recovery time.
    Making up new rules? Interesting.
    Last edited by Binar; 30-12-2017 at 20:18.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I only fancy myself... and Im not the one who behave obsequiously. Go stay as a fanboy it's your choice I'm just stating what I have observed from your posts. Feed this pooch when you go home he deserves it. :P
    You only fancy yourself alright...

Thread Information