Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronin vs Frosties

Veteran
    i have no idea who is who and im too lazy to ask for confirmation, but inb4 frost giants is actually ronins lol. banner seems like them at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Regular
    Serious question: if Frosties declare now, will this mean that Ronin get removed from the charts EOA? Are Ronins in a lose-lose-lose situation?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapolian View Post
    Serious question: if Frosties declare now, will this mean that Ronin get removed from the charts EOA? Are Ronins in a lose-lose-lose situation?

Who's this ghetto asking irrelevant questions?

Post Fiend
    The "remove from chart EOA" joke is getting old lol

Enthusiast
    Eh whats ronin’s crime to be removed from chart?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Eh whats ronin’s crime to be removed from chart?
    Probably because they're Asian !
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Lamest age ever. Lets make it less lame, BB hereby notices 7:6. Apparently its cool to notice/fight people as soon as they're done long drawn out hostiles like hesus just had with spartans. GLHF
    Thought this was #SurpriseAttackbyBB

Quote Originally Posted by copious View Post
    Probably because they're Asian !
    lol...Good one Mr V :)

Forum Addict
    As always i will get moderated by abs mods so has refrained from posting but now taking a **** in the toilet and it aint coming out easily so it is fitting to write something here.

My kd last age did not steal into hostiles, we stole into all kd that was pumping and stocking. Prepping for war for 2 weeks, yeah well i call that just stocking. Or you can never steal from anyone as all are always prepping right? So stop writing lies.

Second, during sparta cobflict, Ronin stole all out stack of gold with their Bocans before we even could invest in a dragon. Ofc they stopped after there was nothing to steal. We all know the relation between Sparta and Ronin.

Third, Ronin did give 3 days of pumping after we been in hostile 2 weeks or more, dont remember. But we stealing first? You stole all my runes stack like the days after conflict ended with sparta so do not give me bull**** that we stole first. Your Bocans again was stealing and we ofc did the same but your orcs who bern stocking and pumping for weeks were already pumped quite a bit so only got a couple of millions. You knew if you wave directly you would never get a war so you were ”kind” enough to give some extra time. Nothing wrong done or anything, just want to point out the wrong info posted before.

Funny how Binar said it was no hostile between sparta and Us and that he was gonna wave. Now that Flogger says he is gonna wave then Binar cries and says making up your own rules. Funny!

So please spartans and ronin, stop trying to propaganda this thread making it look like FG are stealing in hostiles, that is domething you do not us. And you didnt stop stealing after my first message, you stopped after the was no more gc to steal. But it isnt against the game to help other kd:s and steal resources. So all good, but dont come whining when i steal tour resources next age when you are in hostile.

Enthusiast
    Mansoor, I know you are a honest folk. Last age you robbed ronin when they are in hostile, you too only stopped robbing when there are nothing to rob.

No propaganda here. Just truth.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Mansoor, I know you are a honest folk. Last age you robbed ronin when they are in hostile, you too only stopped robbing when there are nothing to rob.

No propaganda here. Just truth.
    Even forced a CF for stopping the robs. Ronins stopped robbing immediately after the message between the monarchs. The robs after your cf with Sparta started with Lemarc robbing 2+ mil from our orc who stupidly stacked 6+ mil gc knowing full well FG were taking intels. Ronins reciprocated with an all out rob of course.

Regular
    Let's put time stamps here so we all know who rob who first.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    Let's put time stamps here so we all know who rob who first.
    That's besides the point. Dragging out a hostile for 2 weeks with no end game is silly. Plus you see opportunists poking their nossy noses in, think they can get away. Even Sparta saw the light to the end of the tunnel and ended things after a week. Not sure how long FG wanna go?

Postaholic
    So is war gonna happen soon?

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    So is war gonna happen soon?
    Be patient la uncle, knn.
    It's a beautiful glass, nevermind half full or empty

Thread Information