*I just want to reiterate again, this is a spoilers thread. The movie has been out a week, it says spoilers in the title and I'm taking this time to warn you. If you get the movie spoiled at this point, you've only yourself to blame*

Star Wars fans have found this movie to be very polarizing. People are either declaring it the worst movie in the Star Wars franchise or the best one. I say I fall somewhere in the middle. I've seen it once and I liked it, but I didn't love it. The parts that I liked, I really loved. All the stuff with Rey, Kylo, and Luke. I loved the parallel between Like and Finn's stories. I loved the end. I loved the focus on the force itself vs the light vs dark side. I loved, loved, loved old crazy Yoda.

On the other hand, the stuff that I didn't like was really, really bad, which is why I get people's disdain for the movie. Basically the entire storyline of the resistance ship's escape was very poorly written. Superman Leia. The idea that a ship in space needs fuel to keep going. The commander refusing to clue in a concerned officer as to what the actual plan was. The Asian girl falling in love with Finn after knowing him less than one whole day. I could go on, but you get it. Getting absolutely no information about Snoke or really the first order.

Overall, I would say I liked it. It was good, but definitely not in the realm of the best Star Wars movies. What did you think of it?