Thread: Bug: sending in-game message from phone

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar

Bug: sending in-game message from phone

Logged I to the game from my cellphone. When trying to send an in-game message, once you start typing your message the content box overlaps the send the button. Even when you finish the message it won't revert so that you can send the message.

Bug or am I being stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Scottish View Post
    Logged I to the game from my cellphone. When trying to send an in-game message, once you start typing your message the content box overlaps the send the button. Even when you finish the message it won't revert so that you can send the message.

set your phone to landscape mode, turn the phone and itll show, or then take it off landscape back to your original view and the button will appear.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Scottish View Post

Hey bud!

My work around has been:

I write my message and then navigate elsewhere (ex throne page). Go back and the message I wrote is still there, and now the box doesnt expand and you can see the send button.

Thread Information