Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Curious

Curious

The holidays are coming! What do your friendly Admins have in store for you!? Have you been naughty or nice?

Holidays are almost over. Was this a joke. Wanna know whats coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits View Post
    The holidays are coming! What do your friendly Admins have in store for you!? Have you been naughty or nice?

They haven't banned me lately.

Enthusiast
    maybe you will get a nice virus from one of the ads

Postaholic
    I realised the forum is damn dead
    Utopia without Bart is boring
    The dev really make a bad move
    I doubt player base will increase going at this rate

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Utopia without Bart is boring
    The dev really make a bad move
    I doubt player base will increase going at this rate
    I can't fathom how you believe that one of the game's biggest cancers being removed is a bad thing. The divisive toxic environment is what will not increase the player base; if you want to bring back a key contributor to the problem then you're also part of the problem.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    this game is dead, the forum is dead and the half brains ruining the show is so ****ing retarded.
    I wouldn't say the game is dead, but as to the forum being dead? Maybe you're only used to the angry bitter anti-establishment forum, which is definitely not as strong as it used to be, but why again is that a bad thing? Do you want Utopia to continue to be a keyboard warrior rage breeding ground? (that was rhetorical, of course you do.) The forum is still doing fine, just not in the form that the bad seeds are used to and naturally they are the loudest.

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    I wouldn't say the game is dead, but as to the forum being dead? Maybe you're only used to the angry bitter anti-establishment forum, which is definitely not as strong as it used to be, but why again is that a bad thing? Do you want Utopia to continue to be a keyboard warrior rage breeding ground? (that was rhetorical, of course you do.) The forum is still doing fine, just not in the form that the bad seeds are used to and naturally they are the loudest.
    But those are the only active threads its either somebody complaining or a drama thread.

The reindeer ate the Admin Santa Calendar. Maybe the next State of Affairs episode announced soon? They've been hinting at something about Twitter. Maybe that? Age 75 testing open soon? I know the art is coming along great for the guide makeover but I don't think that's close enough to completion for holiday surprise. Could be a number of things though, I'm checking out that announcements box every time I log in too wanting to see what present we are getting :)

Please note: Text isn't bold.
    A guide to SW's posts

Regular text = SW as a player
    Bold = SW as a mod (used for mod requests, warnings, etc.)
    Green = Someone messed up the regular and bold text and had to get edited/warned/banned.

Post Demon
    well hoping for something like genesis or something else that is new for the next affair of state episode.

The game is not dead but there are flunkies in nearly every team, it simply means that every team has their weaknesses and can be beaten with the right approach, setup or situation, since it is human to fail that is not nessesary a bad thing.

Someone will get removed from EOA rankings. Thats what im predicting. And bartus minimus will be granted one last and final chance and be allowed to come back and play next age!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But those are the only active threads its either somebody complaining or a drama thread.
    Only active threads in Utopia Talk. Recruitment is still functioning as intended, Strategy is still sharing knowledge... Utopia Talk has always been the gathering point for the cesspool swimmers. Good riddance if all they have left to complain about is contained in a few remaining threads.

Veteran
    ... Artfully crafted pieces presenting your armies are easily at hand. You look to your generals, pick up your figures, and begin to issue marching orders ...
    I expect it's a full graphical interface for utopia. The devs have been teasing for nearly 3 weeks now, it'd better be something big... (But i'd be equally unsurprised if the "big" thing is a new shiny button for the tutorial feature)
    Last edited by Yadda9To5; 31-12-2017 at 12:08.
    http://www.upoopu.com/: an intel repository (or: "pimp alternative") for utopia (read the guide).

Post Demon
    8:4 will get removed since they got actioned for cheating, last time I went by that kingdom they had 1 province and I doubt that it is still active so it is only for consistencys sake that the kingdom will get removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    8:4 will get removed since they got actioned for cheating, last time I went by that kingdom they had 1 province and I doubt that it is still active so it is only for consistencys sake that the kingdom will get removed.
    My god, which chart is a 1 province kingdom in!?

Free Credits

Was this a joke? Wanna know whats coming.
    They gave FREE credits if you bought some just before Xmas, same as last year. I guess you missed that.
    That has been up a while.
    Last edited by sl0hnd; 31-12-2017 at 16:58. Reason: Vordebart
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Thread Information