Thread: Viva La MicroKingdom

Post Fiend

Viva La MicroKingdom

Playing in a 10-12 prov kd has proved up there with some of the most fun I've had in Uto for a while.

While kds only half filled seem to be assumed to be ghetto, I actually think it strengthens all the good things about utopia - teamwork and communication, complementing each other's province strengths, strategy (less room for error).

I was going to suggest a two-tier server, one with small kds who can graduate and merge to full 25 provs but I don't really like that.

Instead, make the whole server a cap of 12 prov kds. Want more provs? Pay a premium tax to the overlords for more spots....

Happy to hear why this isn't good, so long as its not just "that's not how we always did it".

Quote Originally Posted by Jonzilla View Post
    Playing in a 10-12 prov kd has proved up there with some of the most fun I've had in Uto for a while.

While kds only half filled seem to be assumed to be ghetto, I actually think it strengthens all the good things about utopia - teamwork and communication, complementing each other's province strengths, strategy (less room for error).

I was going to suggest a two-tier server, one with small kds who can graduate and merge to full 25 provs but I don't really like that.

Instead, make the whole server a cap of 12 prov kds. Want more provs? Pay a premium tax to the overlords for more spots....

Happy to hear why this isn't good, so long as its not just "that's not how we always did it".
    Reserved.

Pay to win...no thanks
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Pay to win...no thanks
    I agree

Post Fiend
    This is the kind of thing that would be fun on genesis or some other side game/tournament/server. Would not want to see this implemented on the main server though, and should not ever have the option to pay for more provs.

Veteran
    On a separate server I'd love to have a KD size capped age (with invites but without the pay to win idea of letting people buy more spaces in the KD).

Thread Information