Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
Lol @ Sparta. I don't see why your trying to justify or defend yourself when the entire server know you been cheating with Sparta B all age getting ressources in and out of war, it is nothing new, you guys been doing this last 10 ages to have a chance to win a war. Now your working together with Sparta B to offer them the prov crown because you guys suck so much you can't do it alone.

Sparta B also arranged a FW with Ronin this age and didnt get any sanction. I wish the devs would do something against such bs before the game totally die.
I honestly don't care about Sparta or whatever you want to call your KD now. My care-o-meter for this game is at an all time low. I haven't logged into my province in 4 days, didn't even know age ended until my queen Wapped me to do ops since we were in war (that I didn't know about) only to log into freeze time. Ask anyone who knows me - that's saying something. Only thing that can probably motivate me enough to care about this game again is someone like you trying to trashtalk my friends in 3:16 because you got whooped in war too many times this age.
Your turn Panda boy.

@Allanon
Same. Minus the Panda boy part, you don't have a name.