Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta VS Sleepy (Details Exposed)

Post Fiend
    is that you vasp?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by p0ngkol View Post
    is that you vasp?
    Are u referring to the deleted prov in Sparta? yeah its me, i quit sparta and deleted the prov. Was offended for a 3rd time by thanh without cause and decide to quit sparta and this game, at least i took out their chance to crown seeing they were about to backstab emeriti due to their hostile with BB. cant crown now :P

bye utopia best of luck, at least I screwed sparta right at the end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Are u referring to the deleted prov in Sparta? yeah its me, i quit sparta and deleted the prov. Was offended for a 3rd time by thanh without cause and decide to quit sparta and this game, at least i took out their chance to crown seeing they were about to backstab emeriti due to their hostile with BB. cant crown now :P

LOL oh goodness the irony...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    FYI, Sparta using SNOW all age, thats where they got the B team. They have been grabbing gc and runes (in and out of wars). <Target Sharing>
    Last edited by Palem; 21-01-2018 at 20:44.

Don't just ragequit....the best part of Utopia (as a leader) really is starting fresh with new players!

I personally just left the KD Frost Giants (4:15) that I help build (literally 3mins ago) and we essentially rocked and will continue to rock Utopia in ages to come.

I am just a natural low-mid tier monarch that is more than active and qualified to play in top kds...

Obviously it gonna be 2 years before I make another ghetto into a KD ppl will enjoy to play in and believe in to build...but there are still so many player that don't know who I am and it's worth the struggle to go through earning trust and teaching the basics to new ppl

Don't take the chump road...win your battle by continuing what you do elswhere and show that idiot in Sparta that your success transcends your original KD

#MakeUtopiaGreatAgain
    Last edited by DonJuan; 21-01-2018 at 16:34.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Post Fiend
    Lol. Don, take that with a grain of salt..

This is all coming from a guy who abandoned twice this age and then destroyed his prov on the third time. Guy was drunk 90% of the age and was kicked out of LS for having nothing productive to say ever and acting like a 12 year old. I guess he expected some grand invite and acceptance back for some reason? He is literally one of the most toxic players I’ve ever come across. I’m surprised he’s not in here supporting the nonsense he’s posting with his 2-3 other forum accounts that he uses here to stir up more drama. Anyways like I said, take it with a grain of salt. He has every reason to attempt to stir up drama despite any truth to what he says.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Post Fiend
    playing a team oriented game sucks with that kind of attitude. surely you don't want him to screw his future teammates if you want him to start fresh with new players. he takes joy in screwing up his team in the end it seems.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    Lol. Don, take that with a grain of salt..

This is all coming from a guy who abandoned twice this age and then destroyed his prov on the third time. Guy was drunk 90% of the age and was kicked out of LS for having nothing productive to say ever and acting like a 12 year old. I guess he expected some grand invite and acceptance back for some reason? He is literally one of the most toxic players I’ve ever come across. I’m surprised he’s not in here supporting the nonsense he’s posting with his 2-3 other forum accounts that he uses here to stir up more drama. Anyways like I said, take it with a grain of salt. He has every reason to attempt to stir up drama despite any truth to what he says.
    Careful now Fury,

1) I left 3 times Sparta because of personal attacks comming from thanh
    2) I was brought back 2 times by Cascade, Bart and urself to run your wars
    3) You have won all wars lead by me
    4) You kicked me out of Sparta LS when Thanh attacked me for a 3rd time without cause and I defended myself (u also kicked him out)
    5) Snow is team B being ran by onn and JJ
    6) We have been feeding off them each war (during and before) (GC and Runes for pumping and ritual)

Which point is a lie?

You are a shady monarch in a shady kingdom

You were now planning to war snow (sparta B) for a free win and surpass emeriti

Say hello to onn (hermione) from snow.

Peace out

Forum Addict
    Which point is a lie?
    The 0 thieves statement (I tried). Which is technically good for you I suppose so you didn't target share. ;)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    The 0 thieves statement (I tried). Which is technically good for you I suppose so you didn't target share. ;)
    hermione had 0 thieves pre and during Spartas last war. Now snow will fight sparta and feed land to them so they surpass emeriti :P shady shady Watch Sparta farm snow next. Just watch

hmmmmm....interesting.... but, off topic. Topic of the thread is Sleepy vs. Sparta. So, just for you my little buddy, I will make you your own thread <3
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Forum Addict
    Vasp: So three sixteen is snow? The kd that fakewarred Ronin? it all make sense =)

Post Fiend
    The only thing that Vasp has said here that is true is this:

A) he won 1-2 wars vs verses (no offense) inferior kds because at the time no one had the time.
    B) we did bring him back (not all of us actually wanted this)

Now come the list of lies...

A) you were not removed for fighting with kd mates, you were removed because you refused to stop fighting and acting like a child after being asked multiple times (not the first time we went through this) thanh was removed as well..it takes two to tango.

B)Two is the times you left we’re because no one wanted to listen to your nonsense of which held no strategical value. Your play was subpar. The only thing you had going for you was your ability to motivate people (which became more rare as time went on)

C) Snow from what I’ve been told is a ghetto and are for the first time in the top. JJ/ONN wanted to ghetto this age, whether they randomed into the kingdom or were recruiter is not something I have any knowledge of. But, I can assure you they are not running that kingdom, I have no idea who is either, as I’ve a lack I have a minimal amount of communication with whoever is leading them.

D) We took gc off of them twice this age in exchange for not hitting them for land.

E) the idea that we would war them in attempt to steal a crown from emerti is absurd. Emerti would have 0 problems razeing us into a war like that.

The fact that I’m sitting here even responding to this is obnoxious. I spent almost 2 ages dealing with your drunk immature nonsense and feel like my dues have been paid. Spew away, I won’t bother reading this any further.

@mansoor

How quickly will you feed into his toxicity? You should honestly recruit him, he’ll fit right in.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Vasp: So three sixteen is snow? The kd that fakewarred Ronin? it all make sense =)
    Now u are getting it Mansoor :P

they corrupted the game entirely with bot kingdoms to feed off from.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    The only thing that Vasp has said here that is true is this:

A) he won 1-2 wars vs verses (no offense) inferior kds because at the time no one had the time.
    B) we did bring him back (not all of us actually wanted this)

Now come the list of lies...

A) you were not removed for fighting with kd mates, you were removed because you refused to stop fighting and acting like a child after being asked multiple times (not the first time we went through this) thanh was removed as well..it takes two to tango.

B)Two is the times you left we’re because no one wanted to listen to your nonsense of which held no strategical value. Your play was subpar. The only thing you had going for you was your ability to motivate people (which became more rare as time went on)

C) Snow from what I’ve been told is a ghetto and are for the first time in the top. JJ/ONN wanted to ghetto this age, whether they randomed into the kingdom or were recruiter is not something I have any knowledge of. But, I can assure you they are not running that kingdom, I have no idea who is either, as I’ve a lack I have a minimal amount of communication with whoever is leading them.

D) We took gc off of them twice this age in exchange for not hitting them for land.

E) the idea that we would war them in attempt to steal a crown from emerti is absurd. Emerti would have 0 problems razeing us into a war like that.

The fact that I’m sitting here even responding to this is obnoxious. I spent almost 2 ages dealing with your drunk immature nonsense and feel like my dues have been paid. Spew away, I won’t bother reading this any further.

@mansoor

How quickly will you feed into his toxicity? You should honestly recruit him, he’ll fit right in.

Fury fury fury... you are making a fool of yourself! the fact u want to change history is very pathetic. I was brought to Sparta to lead ur wars, defeating coss, bb, the U etc etc etc

I must admit that this age we did it with the help of snow who fed us runes for ritual casting and gc for pumping. :( You know its true :P Dont hide it. shame on us. Now you want to war snow to crown. Snow is not just onn and jj, mich is also there and adrian. FYI, mich has offered me a roll to lead the war against Sparta (dont make me post the chat :P) but I said no because its a farm war and we both know it. dont run away from the truth fury. no fake wars :P

Thread Information