Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta VS Sleepy (Details Exposed)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend

Sparta VS Sleepy (Details Exposed)

Normally I opt not to make our relations, agreements, and status public, but the blatant lies, vulgar messages and defamation that Sleepy has chosen to take against Sparta has given me the motivation to do so this time. To make a story short, Bart has no involvement with our game play whatsoever. What actions or plays he made in the past have no current bearing on our kingdom. We've chosen the high road and have had intentions to repair our status within the utopian community. We have played this age honestly, fairly and without any form of DB or foul play. We made our own mistakes, we paid for them. We miscalculated our positions, we paid for them. I will gladly take responsibility for any negativity presented by our actions, however we are clean.

I take offense to this.

https://gyazo.com/af2a860069b33e2a0736effec30fcf81

Sparta chose to wave Sleepy for land. Legit, fair, and within our right to do so. Sleepy refuses to accept the fact that they made a terrible, possibly the worst cf agreement in many ages, and to top it off they left relations entirely in the hands of Sparta. Proof has been submitted and yet they still refuse to accept the facts, they handled this poorly. Now, we had no intention to thoroughly hurt them... but the slander is a powerful motivator. Enjoy these links with the cf agreement between Sparta and Sleepy. I wont spam this forum with the entire list of messages that brought us to the final agreement submitted, but know that this deal was created by Coss himself, he decided upon it himself (He had it embedded in his mind, on his own suspicion that we were someone else.) Entirely his own doing...he offers and agrees to this deal, of which I composed into an official agreement.

Response from Coss:
    https://gyazo.com/8a4cd15502856fbda8d8ad84289eafc4

Response from Alina:
    https://gyazo.com/e4f0bc5066c489f9f619a200cbb0835d

Upon expiration Sparta opted to extend on the initial agreement.

Extension with Coss: (CF Sent and Accepted)
    https://gyazo.com/7ae2e0eea29674d887e7ea0a5db63403

Sleepy's claim is that we did not give them a 72 hour notice before hitting them, followed by many vulgar pms to my players in which they've continued to claim we are DBing (as shows in their kingdom name).

Nothing in this agreement says anything about a notice of any sort, nor did it ever. I do however expect a public apology from Sleepy if they wish to resolve this in any sort of reasonable fashion.
    Last edited by Xist; 03-01-2018 at 04:37.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Post Fiend
    Who has the popcorn?
    Allah speaks through me.

Post Demon
    So was Coss Magic Santa as in the first message or Grinch as the second and 3rd message? seems a bit confusing messages don't go back and forth between the same province althougth I have noticed 7:20 didn't have the best of success keeping their players.

I like how Xist thinks what they did as AS A KINGDOM has no relevancy anymore cause one played supposedly quit playing there.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I like how Xist thinks what they did as AS A KINGDOM has no relevancy anymore cause one played supposedly quit playing there.
    I’m adressing it because it’s brought up often. I’m making the point that things are changing and whether it matters to you or not is of no concern. I don’t think anyone has ever wrote a message on uto forums thinking “god I hope korp approves”. <removed>

@mad - the messages to both were just to show confirmation of what was agreed to from
    More than one party leading their kd.
    Last edited by Palem; 03-01-2018 at 13:28. Reason: Personal attack
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Post Demon
    half their kingdom quit, the rest keept playing as if they was still a 25 province top kingdom and have likely gotten less gs between them than I have on my province alone, they never adapted to this new situation of them being a 12 man kingdom + randoms, they probably assumed they was good cause it seemed to work out for them a couple of weeks.

Enthusiast
    Does anyone really care about what Sparta has to say these days? They have shown the community how they feel the game should be played..
    So everything they have to say about honesty and DB'ing mean very little..

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoore View Post
    They have shown the community how they feel the game should be played..
    Oh, the hypocrisy

Post Demon
    To be fair you don't see the whining threads about spartans every age as in the past, I would trust them somewhat and keep my guard up just in case.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    To be fair you don't see the whining threads about spartans every age as in the past, I would trust them somewhat and keep my guard up just in case.
    Then you deserve what comes to you.

Honest tip to Xist and the rest of Sparta. Drop the name. It's garnered a cancerous reputation and you're not doing yourself any favors by keeping it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Then you deserve what comes to you.

Honest tip to Xist and the rest of Sparta. Drop the name. It's garnered a cancerous reputation and you're not doing yourself any favors by keeping it.
    I actually agree with you here. We don’t have to keep the name to know where we came from.
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    I actually agree with you here. We don’t have to keep the name to know where we came from.
    I'm in the minority then. The Spartan lineage might not effect my corner of the game, but I see no difference from traditional top kingdom play. Fact is I think all these top kingdoms should asterisk their origins. I'm a theme guy.

I'd read this stuff but it's diplorama again, and that's the negative feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I'm in the minority then. The Spartan lineage might not effect my corner of the game, but I see no difference from traditional top kingdom play.

Spot on. Enough to make a cat laugh. Even the devs have worn all these hats in their utopian career. :)

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I'm in the minority then. The Spartan lineage might not effect my corner of the game, but I see no difference from traditional top kingdom play.
    Why would they go around claiming they are a "new and changed" kd if all they did was same as everyone else? Sparta have been a extremely dirty kd for as long as i've been somewhat playing again but if they have changed that now i guess we will have to see in the future, but there is a clear difference compared to other organised kingdoms.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    I'm sure every one of you came from somewhere before you were sucked into Sparta. The truth is, you are either forgetting where you came from, or you are the kind of player that exemplifies Spartan behavior. The former is fixable, the latter not so much. You choose which you are going forward I think.

Thread Information