Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparta VS Sleepy (Details Exposed)

Enthusiast
    You are the victim... I got it...

My bad..

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoore View Post
    You are the victim... I got it...

My bad..
    The purpose of this entirely was to post our side of the story in this situation as we were being falsely accused. That is all, nothing more. Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to seeing you around in a more positive note.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

I'm willing to lead Spartans, but only if they keep the name

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoore View Post
    They have shown the community how they feel the game should be played..
    Oh, the hypocrisy

Enthusiast
    has nothing to do with hypocrisy... I am not saying they did anything wrong...

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    I actually agree with you here. We don’t have to keep the name to know where we came from.
    I'm in the minority then. The Spartan lineage might not effect my corner of the game, but I see no difference from traditional top kingdom play. Fact is I think all these top kingdoms should asterisk their origins. I'm a theme guy.

I'd read this stuff but it's diplorama again, and that's the negative feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    I actually agree with you here. We don’t have to keep the name to know where we came from.
    I'm sure every one of you came from somewhere before you were sucked into Sparta. The truth is, you are either forgetting where you came from, or you are the kind of player that exemplifies Spartan behavior. The former is fixable, the latter not so much. You choose which you are going forward I think.

Post Demon
    They did do away with a few one could almost suppose for not supporting the new line if I must be so bold as to take a guess on their internal affairs.

True they are not saints and will have to work to prove their new way and regain the trust of the people that don't believe they are going down a new path.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I'm in the minority then. The Spartan lineage might not effect my corner of the game, but I see no difference from traditional top kingdom play.

Spot on. Enough to make a cat laugh. Even the devs have worn all these hats in their utopian career. :)

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I'm in the minority then. The Spartan lineage might not effect my corner of the game, but I see no difference from traditional top kingdom play.
    Why would they go around claiming they are a "new and changed" kd if all they did was same as everyone else? Sparta have been a extremely dirty kd for as long as i've been somewhat playing again but if they have changed that now i guess we will have to see in the future, but there is a clear difference compared to other organised kingdoms.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Are you somewhat playing again Vir? ;)
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Veteran
    This thread is too quiet, where is bart?
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Our deletions where the main problem here :)

Unfortunately some of the guys quit this game forever so there is not much to say

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    Why would they go around claiming they are a "new and changed" kd if all they did was same as everyone else? Sparta have been a extremely dirty kd for as long as i've been somewhat playing again but if they have changed that now i guess we will have to see in the future, but there is a clear difference compared to other organised kingdoms.
    It's hard to shake a stigma among your own tier, but the fact that Sparta occupies a top spot indicates their sins aren't prohibitive. From the origins of Outplayerz to where Sparta is now is lineage. Outplayerz demand was for collecting acres lost in random by top(or any) kingdoms. Sparta was a war kingdom that fought in the mid tier which I'd seen in war a few times.
    When Outplayerz/Bart was actively part of Sparta that personality trait found common ground. I'm sure octo presented evidence to support a ruthless style in establishing Sparta as a regular top contender.

This has no bias in my admiration for top play and many top players. Truth is hard to establish.
    I loved my mastiffs. One would eat cat poop and was generally a self righteous drooling blob of teeth and brindle. But even my angel mastiff enjoyed days of screwing over that devil once in a while..and it was funny.

Dogs are predators just like top kingdoms. Even in these relaxed times, if Sparta was so bad in the company of the tops they'd have been razed out. And if it's because no top kingdoms can establish enough trust to do it right then Sparta is most certainly where they belong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Lol

All I know is that Sparta gets really, really pissy when you hit their landfat players for land ;)

Thread Information