Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 83

Thread: Sparta VS Sleepy (Details Exposed)

  1. #46
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    151
    Sure thing dude. Whoever is playing with them now isn't my concern. GL finding someone who'll put up with you. Even your ex jester mates have apologized for bringing you in.

    Btw, I'm not the one in the recruitment forums looking for a new kd and using an alt name because of my bad rep.
    Last edited by Xist; 22-01-2018 at 06:28.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

  2. #47
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    Sure thing dude. Whoever is playing with them now isn't my concern. GL finding someone who'll put up with you. Even your ex jester mates have apologized for bringing you in.

    Btw, I'm not the one in the recruitment forums looking for a new kd and using an alt name because of my bad rep.
    Didnt you just say: The fact that I’m sitting here even responding to this is obnoxious. I spent almost 2 ages dealing with your drunk immature nonsense and feel like my dues have been paid. Spew away, I won’t bother reading this any further.

    and here you are reading! lies! lies! lies!


    dude I dont recruit with an alt name. I have 2 forum names, castille and this one. Castille was banned. If you need to use lies to face me, it means I already won. Dont fake war with Sparta B fury! you did it once and u got bart and matija banned, dont do the same thing 2 ages after. I mean... now that im out, I understand u need to go to cheating to win, but dont be so lame!

  3. #48
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    Sure thing dude. Whoever is playing with them now isn't my concern. GL finding someone who'll put up with you. Even your ex jester mates have apologized for bringing you in.

    Btw, I'm not the one in the recruitment forums looking for a new kd and using an alt name because of my bad rep.
    fyi:

    Join us
    AM 8:51

    We need war leader
    AM 8:51

    We fight sparta
    AM 8:51

    I quit the game mich, im done with utopia
    Read

    AM 9:12

    but it seems to me that u wont be warring sparta
    Read

    AM 9:13

    u guys will be feeding sparta
    Read

    AM 9:13

    so they can crown
    Read

    AM 9:13

    We will
    AM 9:13

    We want to be crowned
    AM 9:13

    Show sparta that we are better than them


    You think I need to find a place with another name? Please... Even ur B team wants me :P

  4. #49
    Forum Addict
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,093
    So you have any more proof that Sparta, Ronin cheated with this B team kd? Need proof or it is just word against word.

  5. #50
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    So you have any more proof that Sparta, Ronin cheated with this B team kd? Need proof or it is just word against word.
    Sparta, Ronin and Snow work together but I dont have evidence of that specific war. Nor could I, I never wanted to participate in shady spartan business. Thats Fury, Cascade and Barts job :P

    Anyways, all eyes on the Sparta vs Sparta B war. Grab some popcorn, let the feeding begin! Going for the crown! One fake war at a time.

  6. #51
    Post Fiend Poopsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    fyi:
    You think I need to find a place with another name? Please... Even ur B team wants me :P
    Join me Vasp. We need you. I will make you my right hand poopster. We will be number 1 in utopia. We will beat them all!!!

  7. #52
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    69
    You must be proud of yourself, repairing that big ego of yours with lies and deceit. You was kicked from LS because of your fights with Thanh, which occurred every 3 days when you finally decided to show up on line.
    I've been the guy who more or less have convinced others to keep you around, for at-least 3 ages in Jesters, Tom can sign that for me and the others in LS in Jesters. I regret that now and much as I hate to admit it, Tom was right about you. Now that im in Sparta LS, I have been trying to cut you off at EoA for your inactivity, lack of prov management and your constant bickering with other specific individuals.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    fyi:

    Join us
    AM 8:51

    We need war leader
    AM 8:51

    We fight sparta
    AM 8:51

    I quit the game mich, im done with utopia
    Read

    AM 9:12

    but it seems to me that u wont be warring sparta
    Read

    AM 9:13

    u guys will be feeding sparta
    Read

    AM 9:13

    so they can crown
    Read

    AM 9:13

    We will
    AM 9:13

    We want to be crowned
    AM 9:13

    Show sparta that we are better than them


    You think I need to find a place with another name? Please... Even ur B team wants me :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopsie View Post
    Join me Vasp. We need you. I will make you my right hand poopster. We will be number 1 in utopia. We will beat them all!!!
    As you know, Mich aka Poopster creates his own fun with whatever tools he got. Right now, you are his tool and he probably having a blast reading this. With your superior intelligence that you claim to have, you should have seen that one coming and not take it seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    So you have any more proof that Sparta, Ronin cheated with this B team kd? Need proof or it is just word against word.
    We only have a few players taking a slack age in that B KD your referring to, that randomed in or got invited.. Not sure tbh. I do not even know who monarchs snow. Also three KD's is a crowd as it takes two to tango, I don't see how Sparta is involved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Careful now Fury,

    1) I left 3 times Sparta because of personal attacks comming from thanh
    2) I was brought back 2 times by Cascade, Bart and urself to run your wars
    3) You have won all wars lead by me
    4) You kicked me out of Sparta LS when Thanh attacked me for a 3rd time without cause and I defended myself (u also kicked him out)
    5) Snow is team B being ran by onn and JJ
    6) We have been feeding off them each war (during and before) (GC and Runes for pumping and ritual)

    Which point is a lie?

    You are a shady monarch in a shady kingdom

    You were now planning to war snow (sparta B) for a free win and surpass emeriti

    Say hello to onn (hermione) from snow.

    Peace out
    You are really trying to play off on Sparta's reputation here, as you well know we have been playing clean after we decided to reform.

    Im just going to comment on #3 and #5 here. You took all the glory for the war vs BB, but you seem to forget that you went drinking for the weekend and even sat a sitter. Jaon was the one who secured that war. You also for some reason keep forgetting that Jank had to step in co-leading that war early on. Im pretty sure BB noticed the superior tactic put in place during the weekend and withdrew shortly after.
    Also, you felt entitled to call yourself Sparta's only warleader, even though you choose what wars you want to lead. You have only ever lead that safe wins and stood up most of the hard wars and taking credit as if you won the wars singlehandely.

    Your #5 point is ludicrous, Onn and JJ does not run Snow at all. If you was more involved, you would see that.

    Im not going to just answer your comments without making a point of my own. How much a teamplayer are you when you get kicked from LS where you contributed nothing at all, started fighting with 1 player and then you decided to delete yourself in a attempt to ruin the age for 23 other players? I was surprised and disgusted by your actions, I had higher faith in you then that.
    You are nothing else then toxic and your lies which you can't even back up with proof clearly shows what kinda of player you are.

    Furthemore, you are spraying out "secrets" from LS which you could have no way of knowing. You had only been in LS for like 3 weeks.

  8. #53
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibornibor View Post
    You must be proud of yourself, repairing that big ego of yours with lies and deceit. You was kicked from LS because of your fights with Thanh, which occurred every 3 days when you finally decided to show up on line.
    I've been the guy who more or less have convinced others to keep you around, for at-least 3 ages in Jesters, Tom can sign that for me and the others in LS in Jesters. I regret that now and much as I hate to admit it, Tom was right about you. Now that im in Sparta LS, I have been trying to cut you off at EoA for your inactivity, lack of prov management and your constant bickering with other specific individuals.




    As you know, Mich aka Poopster creates his own fun with whatever tools he got. Right now, you are his tool and he probably having a blast reading this. With your superior intelligence that you claim to have, you should have seen that one coming and not take it seriously.


    We only have a few players taking a slack age in that B KD your referring to, that randomed in or got invited.. Not sure tbh. I do not even know who monarchs snow. Also three KD's is a crowd as it takes two to tango, I don't see how Sparta is involved.


    You are really trying to play off on Sparta's reputation here, as you well know we have been playing clean after we decided to reform.

    Im just going to comment on #3 and #5 here. You took all the glory for the war vs BB, but you seem to forget that you went drinking for the weekend and even sat a sitter. Jaon was the one who secured that war. You also for some reason keep forgetting that Jank had to step in co-leading that war early on. Im pretty sure BB noticed the superior tactic put in place during the weekend and withdrew shortly after.
    Also, you felt entitled to call yourself Sparta's only warleader, even though you choose what wars you want to lead. You have only ever lead that safe wins and stood up most of the hard wars and taking credit as if you won the wars singlehandely.

    Your #5 point is ludicrous, Onn and JJ does not run Snow at all. If you was more involved, you would see that.

    Im not going to just answer your comments without making a point of my own. How much a teamplayer are you when you get kicked from LS where you contributed nothing at all, started fighting with 1 player and then you decided to delete yourself in a attempt to ruin the age for 23 other players? I was surprised and disgusted by your actions, I had higher faith in you then that.
    You are nothing else then toxic and your lies which you can't even back up with proof clearly shows what kinda of player you are.

    Furthemore, you are spraying out "secrets" from LS which you could have no way of knowing. You had only been in LS for like 3 weeks.

    1) Thanh and my fights were always initiated by thanh.
    2) You convinced people to have me around because im the only one that has the balls to run wars and win them (for jesters, which is why bart personally recruited me to lead spartans wars after we crushed them when we were with matija)
    3) My activity dropped after the suicidal war vs frost (dumb leadership decisions that ended our age goals, i remind u that fury ran away from leadership and we had to name scy king)
    4) Mich knows im quitting the game, im not gonna post the others msgs with him cause i like the poopster
    5) Sparta doenst have a good reputation, it has a well deserved sh%t reputation. Playing clean after reform? ITS THE SAME LS, THERE IS NO REFORM! FYI, stealing GC from ur ghetto sparta b team during wars IS NOT PLAYING LEGIT! Do you not want to admit that we stole gc and runes during ALL our wars, and INTEL as well? thats playing legit...? a guess its the spartan way of playing legit!
    6) Its ok if you guys now want to say i didnt lead the wars, im fine with that. Its laughable, but im ok with that XD u know the truth, despite not having the courage to admit it in public
    7) Snow is Sparta B, this will be proven once u feed off them in your next war with the purpose of backstabbing emeriti and crowning
    8) I have been in ls in Sparta since I arrived iwth the exception of this age. I was brought into ls this age by SCY once fury ran away from his responsabilities after his failed dumb war agianst frost giants.
    9) and one last thing... FYI robin, u are only in leadership now because i told Scy we needed someone to represent the jesters in sparta now that jank had left. I told scy that that person should be you and not myself because i didnt even want to be in LS after furys failed war. So i guess... u are welcome.


    so when is the fake war vs snow? We are all waiting :P

    #nofakewars
    Last edited by Vasp; 22-01-2018 at 15:58.

  9. #54
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    7
    seem like this Thanh has a some serious stuff that drove vasp out of Spartan. Who is this Thanh? Is this Thanh Vasp's Daddy or Vasp's Mommy? Nah Thanh is a kool kid from the block. I'll give you an introduction who is Thanh.

    Thanh was just a ghetto player got by recruit by Bart about 2 years ago. Thanh is a hot head with a lot of anger. His prov is always named "Hell Asian Warrior". (Vasp, did you **** in your pants yet? don't be scare, it's just a name. your mommy will come and protect you). Thanh played utopia like 17 years ago (when they have boat and you have to send out boat to attack) and then i quit when i went to college. Came back about 2 years ago. His first age coming back after 14 years, Thanh got booted out of 2 KD. Why did Thanh get booted out? Because Thanh got balls, he wants everyone in the KD to have their army in and out during war. Out of war, Thanh is also super hyper. He attacks about every 12 hours. He didn't know anything about wpa, epa, tpa and all that stuff. His theory is attttack. And that is how he encounter Bart; Bart's prov, Grab and Go company ran by Blizz, attack "Hell Asian warrior". Bart kd was#3 and Thanh KD was like #112 in land. Thanh didn't care about rank. He ambush blizz's hit with 1 retal and send a message to bart, "if you want to go after me, please bring your A game". Thanh didn't know who is Bart or Who is Spartan. He was like a kid on the block. Well after that, Bart asked Thanh to join Spartan. So Thanh joined his 3rd KD in a age and he hasn't left Spartan ever since. Spartan is a KD for kool kids ONLY (Vasp didn't make the cut :)))

    Let's talk about Vasp Shall we? Without a doubt, Vasp is a good war leader. he sees stuff that other ppl like cascade don't see. Thanh would give Vasp a thumb up for leading war. THAT IS THE ONLY POSITIVE thing about vasp.

    Negative about VASP: Vasp often go MIA during war when it's not his attacking time. He thinks he is the central of the universe. BAD attitude. VASP asked a Fae/Mystic to run 17% farm while the mystic has 100% food production in sci. it's food, Thanh will make sure our Mystic get food every tick until the Glut is gone. Vasp is toxic for KD environment. He was 6 hours late for Spartan last war vs. 7:8 (Thanh doesn't know who the hell is 7:8, He got know idea who is Emerity or Binar or FS, or BB. To Thanh, BB is BIG B*TCH). Out of 2 ages, Vasp was at Spartan, he lead like 3 wars out of 8; Spartan won all 3 wars that Vasp lead. Spartan lost 1 war to Panda this age. Vasp didn't show up at all for that war vs. Panda because he said it's a losing war. Well Thanh Showed up for every wave and every war while he is in Spartan. To Thanh, A leader will lead his KD through good and bad time. It doesn't matter whether it's a winable war or a lost war. A leader will show up all the time. If this is a definition of a leader, Vasp is definitely not a leader. Vasp will cry just like a b*tch to his mommy and the KD over lost war. He will bash player when they make mistake while his excuse for showing up for war is "i was drunk. Why didn't we declare during the weekday while i'm at work". VASP forgot that it's 7:8 who declare war, not Spartan. Thanh asked Vasp "Why don't you send a message to 7:8 something along this line "Hey guys, can you declare war 2 days from now? I'm drunk and won't able to show up for war. Don't be a f@ggot." Out of war activity, Vasp is like on the bottom 10 of utopia, he doesn't his manage his prov well. explore always late, always late to get into Econ build. Anyway enough said about Vasp. Thanh doesn't want to waste any more time on this f@ggot.

    Thanh is me. I started all the fight between me and VASP because i'm tired of VASP bashing other player. So he will bash VASP when Vasp makes a mistake just like VASP was 6 hours late for war. IF you think about it, with a Dwarf/tact in war, 6 hours is about 1 unique. I drove Vasp out of Spartan because Vasp was a toxic to our KD environment. I will rather have a loyal and active player than VASP. I have fight with ppl in Spartan, ask Fury and Makka. BUT I WILL NEVER LEAVE MY TEAMATES when they need me. IF I LEAVE SPARTAN, I WILL JUST LEAVE AND WILL NOT DESTROY the Province AND WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING about SPARTAN because I HAVE CLASS and i'm not a traitor. EVEN IF I LEAVE SPARTAN, I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO HURT SPARTAN"ONE DAY A SPARTAN, ALWAYS A SPARTAN". My belie. I OWE my utopia life to BART. BART took this kid from the block and taught him how to play utopia, taught me how to be a team player. BART I Thank you

    P.S: Not having Bart in utopia is a big loss to the game. That was one sorry *ss move by the admin to ban Bart. Everyone thinks Bart still play in Spartan. That is not true. Bart can't lead without a prov. He doesn't want to cheat with VPN and stuff.





    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    1) Thanh and my fights were always initiated by thanh.
    2) You convinced people to have me around because im the only one that has the balls to run wars and win them (for jesters, which is why bart personally recruited me to lead spartans wars after we crushed them when we were with matija)
    3) My activity dropped after the suicidal war vs frost (dumb leadership decisions that ended our age goals, i remind u that fury ran away from leadership and we had to name scy king)
    4) Mich knows im quitting the game, im not gonna post the others msgs with him cause i like the poopster
    5) Sparta doenst have a good reputation, it has a well deserved sh%t reputation. Playing clean after reform? ITS THE SAME LS, THERE IS NO REFORM! FYI, stealing GC from ur ghetto sparta b team during wars IS NOT PLAYING LEGIT! Do you not want to admit that we stole gc and runes during ALL our wars, and INTEL as well? thats playing legit...? a guess its the spartan way of playing legit!
    6) Its ok if you guys now want to say i didnt lead the wars, im fine with that. Its laughable, but im ok with that XD u know the truth, despite not having the courage to admit it in public
    7) Snow is Sparta B, this will be proven once u feed off them in your next war with the purpose of backstabbing emeriti and crowning
    8) I have been in ls in Sparta since I arrived iwth the exception of this age. I was brought into ls this age by SCY once fury ran away from his responsabilities after his failed dumb war agianst frost giants.
    9) and one last thing... FYI robin, u are only in leadership now because i told Scy we needed someone to represent the jesters in sparta now that jank had left. I told scy that that person should be you and not myself because i didnt even want to be in LS after furys failed war. So i guess... u are welcome.


    so when is the fake war vs snow? We are all waiting :P

    #nofakewars

  10. #55
    Post Fiend Poopsie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    294
    Who is Poopsie. Everyone was interested to know him. Lol...ok..this means this thread has ended.

    Good night everyone!!

  11. #56
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by thanh83 View Post
    seem like this Thanh has a some serious stuff that drove vasp out of Spartan. Who is this Thanh? Is this Thanh Vasp's Daddy or Vasp's Mommy? Nah Thanh is a kool kid from the block. I'll give you an introduction who is Thanh.

    Thanh was just a ghetto player got by recruit by Bart about 2 years ago. Thanh is a hot head with a lot of anger. His prov is always named "Hell Asian Warrior". (Vasp, did you **** in your pants yet? don't be scare, it's just a name. your mommy will come and protect you). Thanh played utopia like 17 years ago (when they have boat and you have to send out boat to attack) and then i quit when i went to college. Came back about 2 years ago. His first age coming back after 14 years, Thanh got booted out of 2 KD. Why did Thanh get booted out? Because Thanh got balls, he wants everyone in the KD to have their army in and out during war. Out of war, Thanh is also super hyper. He attacks about every 12 hours. He didn't know anything about wpa, epa, tpa and all that stuff. His theory is attttack. And that is how he encounter Bart; Bart's prov, Grab and Go company ran by Blizz, attack "Hell Asian warrior". Bart kd was#3 and Thanh KD was like #112 in land. Thanh didn't care about rank. He ambush blizz's hit with 1 retal and send a message to bart, "if you want to go after me, please bring your A game". Thanh didn't know who is Bart or Who is Spartan. He was like a kid on the block. Well after that, Bart asked Thanh to join Spartan. So Thanh joined his 3rd KD in a age and he hasn't left Spartan ever since. Spartan is a KD for kool kids ONLY (Vasp didn't make the cut :)))

    Let's talk about Vasp Shall we? Without a doubt, Vasp is a good war leader. he sees stuff that other ppl like cascade don't see. Thanh would give Vasp a thumb up for leading war. THAT IS THE ONLY POSITIVE thing about vasp.

    Negative about VASP: Vasp often go MIA during war when it's not his attacking time. He thinks he is the central of the universe. BAD attitude. VASP asked a Fae/Mystic to run 17% farm while the mystic has 100% food production in sci. it's food, Thanh will make sure our Mystic get food every tick until the Glut is gone. Vasp is toxic for KD environment. He was 6 hours late for Spartan last war vs. 7:8 (Thanh doesn't know who the hell is 7:8, He got know idea who is Emerity or Binar or FS, or BB. To Thanh, BB is BIG B*TCH). Out of 2 ages, Vasp was at Spartan, he lead like 3 wars out of 8; Spartan won all 3 wars that Vasp lead. Spartan lost 1 war to Panda this age. Vasp didn't show up at all for that war vs. Panda because he said it's a losing war. Well Thanh Showed up for every wave and every war while he is in Spartan. To Thanh, A leader will lead his KD through good and bad time. It doesn't matter whether it's a winable war or a lost war. A leader will show up all the time. If this is a definition of a leader, Vasp is definitely not a leader. Vasp will cry just like a b*tch to his mommy and the KD over lost war. He will bash player when they make mistake while his excuse for showing up for war is "i was drunk. Why didn't we declare during the weekday while i'm at work". VASP forgot that it's 7:8 who declare war, not Spartan. Thanh asked Vasp "Why don't you send a message to 7:8 something along this line "Hey guys, can you declare war 2 days from now? I'm drunk and won't able to show up for war. Don't be a f@ggot." Out of war activity, Vasp is like on the bottom 10 of utopia, he doesn't his manage his prov well. explore always late, always late to get into Econ build. Anyway enough said about Vasp. Thanh doesn't want to waste any more time on this f@ggot.

    Thanh is me. I started all the fight between me and VASP because i'm tired of VASP bashing other player. So he will bash VASP when Vasp makes a mistake just like VASP was 6 hours late for war. IF you think about it, with a Dwarf/tact in war, 6 hours is about 1 unique. I drove Vasp out of Spartan because Vasp was a toxic to our KD environment. I will rather have a loyal and active player than VASP. I have fight with ppl in Spartan, ask Fury and Makka. BUT I WILL NEVER LEAVE MY TEAMATES when they need me. IF I LEAVE SPARTAN, I WILL JUST LEAVE AND WILL NOT DESTROY the Province AND WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING about SPARTAN because I HAVE CLASS and i'm not a traitor. EVEN IF I LEAVE SPARTAN, I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO HURT SPARTAN"ONE DAY A SPARTAN, ALWAYS A SPARTAN". My belie. I OWE my utopia life to BART. BART took this kid from the block and taught him how to play utopia, taught me how to be a team player. BART I Thank you

    P.S: Not having Bart in utopia is a big loss to the game. That was one sorry *ss move by the admin to ban Bart. Everyone thinks Bart still play in Spartan. That is not true. Bart can't lead without a prov. He doesn't want to cheat with VPN and stuff.
    I have been waiting for this post for some time now and finally here it is.

    Right off the bat I would like to say that I find it highly amusing how you speak about yourself in third person. It just proves what type of individual I have had to deal with these last few ages.

    I would also like to thank you for your post on these forums because it comes to prove what I have been saying all along: I left Sparta due to a constant harassment from you. Your constant insults and attacks were unbearable which made me quit 3 times. The fact that you just publicly made several references to my family and called me a ****** proves this. I deleted the province for one simple reason. Fury, Cascade and Bart are highly convincing when they want a player to return, they convinced me twice this age, I didnt want to let them convince me a third. I opted to delete the prov to destroy the bridge. I informed bart I would do this if you continued with ur harassment and since you did, I fulfilled that promise.

    I also want to thank you for finally admitting who the war leader was. Though I must say there are numerous contradictions in your post. You said: "Without a doubt, Vasp is a good war leader. he sees stuff that other ppl like cascade don't see. Thanh would give Vasp a thumb up for leading war. THAT IS THE ONLY POSITIVE thing about vasp." Then you said I go MIA in wars during non attack times. So which is it? Mind you, if going to sleep a few hours a day is going mia, so be it XD.

    I was late to our last war. This is true and it was my bad. You guys set up a wave on saturday at 2 am, I went out with friends, and passed out. They declared right at our 2 am wave. Yes, they declared, but we made the choice to wave them at 2 am on a saturday for the war leader. REGARDLESS, I fcked up, I admit it and apologize for it. When I woke up, I led the war for 3 days and won. FYI, I led that war during a trip to shanghai... led from a train, led it from the consulate, led it from taxis. I made a mistake at the beginning, then carried the war. I apologized for this many many times.

    It is also true that I decided to not lead the war against pandas (the war jank and I didnt want to have). I decided not to lead it because jank and I were not even consulted about declaring, we just woke up to a war declaration by fury and then we were expected to lead the war. We decided to give the people that promoted that war an opportunity to lead. Of course they didnt, and without a war leader with good micro managing, we lost. So thats that.

    Thanh... so many people have left Sparta lately, let me make a list: Bart (he doesnt want to play here anymore, despite the ban he can easily play but just doesnt), Jank (Best war leader I have seen in this game), Cascade (leaving to emeriti next age if binar takes him), JJ, ONN, Matija, the poopster and myself. I wonder why that is?

    Lastly, you call me a traitor. Why exactly? Because I publicly have told people how sparta operates in war and the fact we used 3rd party allied kingdoms for financing of runes and gold, or the fact that I am warning the server about the fake war you people are preparing to use to crown? Call me a traitor, at least I have done my part to try to warn the server about how you plan to kill the game.
    Last edited by Vasp; 23-01-2018 at 00:53.

  12. #57
    Post Demon umajon911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibornibor View Post
    I've been the guy who more or less have convinced others to keep you around, for at-least 3 ages in Jesters, Tom can sign that for me and the others in LS in Jesters. I regret that now and much as I hate to admit it, Tom was right about you.
    You know sometimes it feels good to be right lol Makes it even better when people hate to admit it!!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 71- Orc NW and Land Crown
    Age 72- Ghettolicious
    Age 73-75- Stole Your Glory

  13. #58
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    You know sometimes it feels good to be right lol Makes it even better when people hate to admit it!!
    Vulture alert :P

  14. #59
    Post Demon umajon911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    VA, US
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Vulture alert :P
    Im always observing. Like im seeing a whole bunch of QQ right now :-p
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    Age 63-70- Fluffylicious
    Age 71- Orc NW and Land Crown
    Age 72- Ghettolicious
    Age 73-75- Stole Your Glory

  15. #60
    Sir Postalot Lestat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,115
    I knew it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •