Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sparta VS Sleepy (Details Exposed)

Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    Lol @ Sparta. I don't see why your trying to justify or defend yourself when the entire server know you been cheating with Sparta B all age getting ressources in and out of war, it is nothing new, you guys been doing this last 10 ages to have a chance to win a war. Now your working together with Sparta B to offer them the prov crown because you guys suck so much you can't do it alone.

Sparta B also arranged a FW with Ronin this age and didnt get any sanction. I wish the devs would do something against such bs before the game totally die.
    I honestly don't care about Sparta or whatever you want to call your KD now. My care-o-meter for this game is at an all time low. I haven't logged into my province in 4 days, didn't even know age ended until my queen Wapped me to do ops since we were in war (that I didn't know about) only to log into freeze time. Ask anyone who knows me - that's saying something. Only thing that can probably motivate me enough to care about this game again is someone like you trying to trashtalk my friends in 3:16 because you got whooped in war too many times this age.
    Your turn Panda boy.

@Allanon
    Same. Minus the Panda boy part, you don't have a name.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I honestly don't care about Sparta or whatever you want to call your KD now. My care-o-meter for this game is at an all time low. I haven't logged into my province in 4 days, didn't even know age ended until my queen Wapped me to do ops since we were in war (that I didn't know about) only to log into freeze time. Ask anyone who knows me - that's saying something. Only thing that can probably motivate me enough to care about this game again is someone like you trying to trashtalk my friends in 3:16 because you got whooped in war too many times this age.
    Your turn Panda boy.

@Allanon
    I've an open slot in my war kingdom next age. How better to carry on than to make amends. Play with us we have fun.

I have a kd already, thanks for the offer. You warred us just earlier if you were CD. I was the Steward, got a mail from one of your provinces: "keep honor farming while your KD burns." I envied the notion that I'd care enough to have a selfish goal like that like I used to.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    I have a kd already, thanks for the offer. You warred us just earlier if you were CD. I was the Steward, got a mail from one of your provinces: "keep honor farming while your KD burns." I envied the notion that I'd care enough to have a selfish goal like that like I used to.
    LOL He posted that mail in one of our slack channels are we all laughed at him and chastised. Good war, Happy rest of age.

You shouldn't laugh at your members haha.

Your turn Panda boy.

@Allanon

Vasp himself who played in Sparta admited what Sparta A and B been doing all age, working together for ressources etc.

As for this age, idk where you get your info but we beat Sparta and won all our wars except against Ronin who jumped us after 2 weeks hostile, asked for LD and organized FW.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappodocians View Post
    Vasp himself who played in Sparta admited what Sparta A and B been doing all age, working together for ressources etc.

As for this age, idk where you get your info but we beat Sparta and won all our wars except against Ronin who jumped us after 2 weeks hostile, asked for LD and organized FW.
    TECHNICALLY, we didnt work together for resources.... We (Sparta A) grabbed resources from them (Sparta B) and we didnt even send a thank you note :P

it was just the farm :P no need to thank the cows moooooo

XDD

Thread Information