Thread: Genesis Server

Post Fiend

Genesis Server

I know you have plans to bring this back in some capacity, any idea when?

Ideally have it similar to what it used to be, I think it was something like 10 prov kds, right? Shorter age compared to main game.

Since this is suggestions, I'd like to also say maybe bring it back sooner and test new races there, maybe even have all the old races and personalities on that server and we can then give you feedback!

Make Genesis dragons more destructive, or have complete new dragon mechanics before you bring it to main game.

Bring back a no runes race, formerly faeries and then dark elves.

Bring back +1 general to either a race or personality.

Bring back fog on Genesis, but instead of +3 hrs attack time which was the main reason it was retired have it increase military losses by 10% for the attackers, stacks with pitfalls, alternatively have it give -5% gains on all attack types, "Your forces arrive at Joe Bloggs (1:1). A tough battle took place, but we have managed a victory! Your army has taken 100 acres, unfortunately 5% was lost due to fog and we could only bring back 95 acres!" - works on abducts too!!!

I think Warrior had +1 Gen and Honor bonus a long while back.
    Last edited by sl0hnd; 03-01-2018 at 22:47. Reason: Voldebart
    if its in the game... I like Bishop. I don't care what my Mommy says about him.

Post Fiend
    I honestly just want a fast tick server with 6 prov Kds - so i can organise mini-wars during slow periods or weekends to keep everyone in my kd active. Like set up and pump time for provs being 1-2 hours then a war lasting around the same.

Thread Information