Thread: Strategies to get a war

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Which is literally counter intuitive.

Losing just means you can win your next war and get to the same size, basically, and try again. There are zero disadvantages to losing wars besides rankings, assuming your players don't mind. And for a lot of kds it 's what they need to do anyways to learn.

And the fact that ww bonus can be rather significant is a good thing for kds that do lose, assuming they eventually win.
    the only issue with losing is it can be pretty devstating to wpa and science. you end up eating alot of massacres which means high guilds pump, as u exit ewocf u end up eating learn waves since your "small"

My suggestion though for geting war is take a big challenge. 3 of my kds 5 wars this age have been against kds that had >15% nw advantage on us pre war. Only reason we dont have average war target that big is 1 war at 75% and we generally wave them then get declared on which lowers their declare nw.

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    the only issue with losing is it can be pretty devstating to wpa and science. you end up eating alot of massacres which means high guilds pump, as u exit ewocf u end up eating learn waves since your "small"

My suggestion though for geting war is take a big challenge. 3 of my kds 5 wars this age have been against kds that had >15% nw advantage on us pre war. Only reason we dont have average war target that big is 1 war at 75% and we generally wave them then get declared on which lowers their declare nw.
    Im not sure how popular massacres are with war ghettos though? Particularly as I would recommend kingdoms WD when odds look ugly, rather than try for a turnaround. Risk/Reward isn't worth it for kingdoms just trying to pull themselves together to learn to war to drag out to the point where massacres are going to become a big issue.

Unless massacres are suddenly a really popular thing this age in war? Idk didn't war.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Im not sure how popular massacres are with war ghettos though? Particularly as I would recommend kingdoms WD when odds look ugly, rather than try for a turnaround. Risk/Reward isn't worth it for kingdoms just trying to pull themselves together to learn to war to drag out to the point where massacres are going to become a big issue.

Unless massacres are suddenly a really popular thing this age in war? Idk didn't war.
    they happen enough

** Kingdom news report **114 hours
    -- Massacre: 31 (139,039 population)
    -- Massacre: 55 (108,295 population)

Thread Information