We get a decent number of wars but there were times big kingdoms gave hostile with abductions. I'd like to jump those big kingdoms once in a while since this, IMO, is as good an invitation. We just aren't organized in that way. What we're doing is working, which is to agree to start dates with kingdoms in our range.

Personally I enjoy warring really good to great kingdoms to see what strategic innovations they're using since I'm a bit lazy following age to age dynamics.

This comes down to the old casual war kingdoms being somewhat aware of their relative opponents. We don't see the real killers very often unless they're false tagging. That's fine, but they always want prep like elixir mentioned and our bigs get hammered by randoms, lol.

The competitive war kingdoms might study you by proxy and you can tell by the way they engage you from the start. Generally their war plans will become apparent and you can crash their objectives. But again, we aren't built that way. We war in a style that we as a kingdom are comfortable. It's sometimes frustrating if you're from more competitive tiers as a player, but you'll find there's deeper wisdom in how things are done.

The casual warring tier has impressive longevity. This is due to how they interact both in and out of kingdom as a whole. There's always a few griefers here and there, a few ups and downs, but they endure through mature perspective. I'm still a bit anxious to rip into big kingdoms as an individual but my time has been spent across all tiers so I feel like nobody is better than anyone else.