Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strategies to get a war

^seems to be going around this age

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenmichi View Post
    Frozen got their 108% opponent strength because of us. It was totally our fault and I'm not complaining or making excuses. We sci waved them when we were not war ready at all but they were 2+mil nw smaller so why would they declare. Well they did and we had a really, really tough time over the first couple days and we couldn't recover. Learned a hard lesson from that.

Conversely that's why our average opponent size is so low.
    This is a week ago now so you may not see this but if you read back, I'm interested to know if they opped you for any material period first or if they just straight declared?

Quote Originally Posted by thejudge View Post
    These days so many kingdoms only want to war where they have clear and significant advantages before the war is agreed. How many kingdoms around with 95% average opponent size...honestly the mods need to penalise kingdoms with a below 100% (98%) average opponent size.
    Not entirely true. Its about the timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    This is a week ago now so you may not see this but if you read back, I'm interested to know if they opped you for any material period first or if they just straight declared?
    I'm from the other kingdom. We declared on them within a few hours or so of their wave.

Post Fiend
    I'm in leadership in Settlers. I'm pretty sure we rank among the top 3 MOST(not necessarily best) warring kingdoms on the server. Last age I think we had more than anyone else. We really like to war.

Last age, I sent out a huge number of messages to arrange wars. I started messaging almost as soon as a we entered CF in most of our wars. My strategy is to start messaging a few easy looking KDs then move up the ranks until I snag an agreement. If I wave for war, I only wave bigger KDs.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by dsqrd View Post
    I'm in leadership in Settlers. I'm pretty sure we rank among the top 3 MOST(not necessarily best) warring kingdoms on the server. Last age I think we had more than anyone else. We really like to war.

Last age, I sent out a huge number of messages to arrange wars. I started messaging almost as soon as a we entered CF in most of our wars. My strategy is to start messaging a few easy looking KDs then move up the ranks until I snag an agreement. If I wave for war, I only wave bigger KDs.
    Thank you for the info :)

Thread Information