Thread: Tutorial constant pop-up

Post Fiend

Tutorial constant pop-up

Hello dear utopia leaders.

Now Tutorial is an good thing for new players and it might help speed up the way of learning. But mostly the learning comes from within the kingdom, their kingdom mates.
    But anywho... For all others, 99% of the server. These annoying tutorial pop-ups that come EVERY DAMN TIME you open a new tabb to speed hit or do intel you get a pop-up.
    You also get an pop-up when you login and sometimes just for changing to a new thread.

Please, pretty please. Get this tutorial pop-up undercontroll, been playing since there where boats in the games and tutorials didn't help me back then. My mates did and experience from the game.
    So pretty please, get an off button at least!!!

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

+1

Agreed

+2. I support the tutorial page. But the pop up function of it is complete overkill now.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

+1000 trying to get army out as i’m getting nm’d and having to refresh and click “skip” is annoying af.

Postaholic
    Tutorials keep coming up again and again for me. Can't get them to go away permanently.

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thread Information