Thread: Vacation mode carrying over to a new prov

Veteran

Vacation mode carrying over to a new prov

cant really say its a bug yet, but is this normal? rather not wait 3 days and leave vacation(and protection id assume) into a normal prov without 24h to prepare myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

The protection was lowered to 24h several ages ago. It's 3 days only if you create your prove during war.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    The protection was lowered to 24h several ages ago. It's 3 days only if you create your prove during war.
    im aware, but vacation is a min of 3 days. i just dont want to be nubbed. doesnt seem like its something that should be looked into either due to lack of responses. do i need to report it ingame as well before i get a reply from devs?

btw im not trying to sound like an ass, just looking for some clarity. shouldnt be too long before i find out myself though lol
    Last edited by elixer; 08-01-2018 at 20:01.
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Administrator
    I don't quite understand what you mean by Vacation mode carrying over, can you describe the issue again?
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    I don't quite understand what you mean by Vacation mode carrying over, can you describe the issue again?
    sorry for such a late reply but i went into vacation mode before moving to a new kd. when i joined into the new kd i was in protection, but still had to wait through my 3 day minimum for vacation mode.

Thread Information