Thread: Blocked by ISP

Blocked by ISP

Using Mozilla Firefox I keep getting this message when I try and log in from home over the last two nights

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at utopia-game.com.
    If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
    Check your network connection.
    If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.

Contacted ISP and was told it was because the site has an invalid security certificate that it was being blocked and that they had detected high levels of spam from the domain

Eventually got connected, but the ISP did warn that it may continue to happen...
    Laughter IS the best medicine - always

Quote Originally Posted by Krozair View Post
    Using Mozilla Firefox I keep getting this message when I try and log in from home over the last two nights

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at utopia-game.com.
    If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
    Check your network connection.
    If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.

Contacted ISP and was told it was because the site has an invalid security certificate that it was being blocked and that they had detected high levels of spam from the domain

Eventually got connected, but the ISP did warn that it may continue to happen...
    Well, MUGA refuse to implement SSL and the #1 gift the game offers players is malicious ads.

Guess the pop ups, viruses, and insecure log in are zawks ways of maintaining a retro browser game atmosphere

Thread Information