Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Resilience VS BB

How can anyone take you seriously as some kind of guide to ethics when you personally have cheated more than most people in a kingdom combined. I know of at least 4 ages where you ran multiple kingdoms of provinces directed specifically at Absalom to wave them out of protection. So frankly anyone listening to you as some guide to ethics is fooling themselves and indulging in your idiotic fantasy of relevance and influence.

That last comment was directed at Mansoor, in case anyone was in any doubt as to the target of the post.

It's pretty clear how the war was won. I didn't starve once.
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

I guess that is probably technically true. Who were the guys who were starving then? Noticed a few with unpaid wages too despite having 1.7bil gc the day before you broke cf. Can't imagine what happened to all that gc.

Topfeed orc is a damn powerful combo, and I'll concede it was your setup that won it.
    "The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JoRoSaR View Post
    It's pretty clear how the war was won. I didn't starve once.
    JoRo is that you? #Food4JoRo

Quote Originally Posted by Memster View Post
    JoRo is that you? #Food4JoRo
    #food4joro #BestCore

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    I guess that is probably technically true. Who were the guys who were starving then? Noticed a few with unpaid wages too despite having 1.7bil gc the day before you broke cf. Can't imagine what happened to all that gc.

Topfeed orc is a damn powerful combo, and I'll concede it was your setup that won it.
    I know I sent my cash away at the point where I was kinda tired of it getting robbed and I calc'd I had pleanty of offense to hit people on 50% wages so we may as well not spend cash on me. Dunno about others.

I am still scratching my head why I was never chained to where I had to release. I got chained a teansy and then left to grow and savage the mid core. Very strange.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Yeah, it was fun FGing and robbing your t/ms after mod turbocharged my tpa/wpa in the hostile. Still not entirely certain why you massacred the others but left me intact /shrugs

Please make any complaints or requests regarding moderation to myself directly or a member of the Game Administration staff. Complaints in threads will be purged as per forum policy

Regular
    Weak hostile! Do as us next time orcs need preped for 3-4weeks with OPS!

Yeah but then they farm out to your opposition and you have to deal with them instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    Yeah, it was fun FGing and robbing your t/ms after mod turbocharged my tpa/wpa in the hostile. Still not entirely certain why you massacred the others but left me intact /shrugs
    Tactical ban avoidance!

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob

Thread Information