Thread: The Ascended

Post Fiend

The Ascended

Looking for Attackers or Hybrids

About Us:

We are a war kingdom that has been around for 3 ages now, for the most part we try to go in and out of wars constantly. War, EOWCF/Pump, next war. Winning/losing isn't as much of a concern as having fun. (We do aim to win though, so following orders is a must)

Our group is pretty laid-back, we are flexible with schedules, we don't have set wave-times during war, just attack as soon as you army is home.

T/Ms have higher requirements - You must be highly active and competent. New players will not be allowed to play TM until they have proven themselves as a capable attacker.

We use Discord to chat, and munk for intel. Both are a must.

Drop me a line if you are interested or want to know more.
    Last edited by LuckySports; 29-05-2018 at 04:11. Reason: Updated

Good evening.

Are you still recruiting for next age? Old fart player looking to return to the game after a six year absence.

Post Fiend
    Yeah, we have quite a few spots open right now, lost 3 guys to inactivity over the holidays and then cleared out another 3 that weren't positively contributing to the kingdom. We are mostly older folks that played back in the glory days, so you'll probably get along quite well with us.
    Last edited by LuckySports; 20-01-2018 at 20:07.

Trying to get in contact with someone from your kingdom. We were in talks about merging. I'm from 2:3, we warred last age. I think Topsy has been speaking to a Crazypete or Grease

Post Fiend
    Hey, I'm here if you want to talk directly to me.

Regular
    Elf mistic ?

Post Fiend
    We could use another, if you are experienced, but we need attackers more right now.

Post Fiend
    We have a guy that needs to give up Utopia for a while for work/school, and is about to abandon his province. The province is already pumped up with decent sciences, it will just need converted to a war build. Human/Warrior. Drop me a line if you are interested.

Post Fiend
    Position Filled

Post Fiend
    We have 2-3 openings for next age. Details are in the first post. We will decide on a theme/kingdom setup closer to the end of the age.

Regular
    how may i join your kd?

Post Fiend
    People wanting to join only have to message and tell me a bit about themselves.. Mostly, can you meet our requirements?

Post Fiend
    Have some new spots opening up. Drop a line if you are interested.

Thread Information