Thread: The Ascended

Post Fiend

The Ascended

We are currently looking for up to 3 new players for the new age. 2 attackers an Elf Mystic.

About Us:

We are a war kingdom, for the most part we go in and out of wars constantly. War, EOWCF/Pump, next war. Winning/losing isn't as much of a concern as having fun. (We do aim to win though, so following orders is a must)

We use Discord to chat, and munk for intel. Munk is mandatory, discord is not, however; with everyone in there, your messages in chat will likely go unnoticed for a while!

Currently looking for attackers and an Elf Mystic.

Drop me a line if you are interested or want to know more.
    Last edited by LuckySports; 29-01-2018 at 01:27.

Good evening.

Are you still recruiting for next age? Old fart player looking to return to the game after a six year absence.

Post Fiend
    Yeah, we have quite a few spots open right now, lost 3 guys to inactivity over the holidays and then cleared out another 3 that weren't positively contributing to the kingdom. We are mostly older folks that played back in the glory days, so you'll probably get along quite well with us.
    Last edited by LuckySports; 20-01-2018 at 20:07.

Trying to get in contact with someone from your kingdom. We were in talks about merging. I'm from 2:3, we warred last age. I think Topsy has been speaking to a Crazypete or Grease

Post Fiend
    Hey, I'm here if you want to talk directly to me.

Elf mistic ?

Post Fiend
    We could use another, if you are experienced, but we need attackers more right now.

Thread Information